Many of these classes, events and meetings are sponsored by Georgetown Memorial Hospital, but some take place at different locations. Call the numbers listed for more information or visit www.georgetownhospitalsystem.org.
• 7:30 a.m. to noon Tuesdays, mall area, Georgetown Memorial Hospital
• 7:30 a.m. to noon Thursdays, hallway by Same Day Surgery, Waccamaw Community Hospital.
• 8:30-11:30 a.m. second Friday every other month, Waccamaw Community Care, 4310 Dick Pond Road, Myrtle Beach.
• Tuesdays through March 12, two east classroom, Waccamaw Community Hospital.
• Thursdays through March 14, second-floor training room, Georgetown Memorial Hospital.
•Young stroke survivors between ages 20 and 65
| 11:30 a.m. third Wednesday each month, first-floor classroom, Waccamaw Hospital or 5:30 p.m. education center, Georgetown Memorial Hospital. 655-2835 or visitwww.YoungStroke.org
| 6-7 p.m. Monday, Wachesaw Conference Center, 4367 Riverwood Drive, Suite 160, Murrells Inlet. 237-8787
| 10 a.m. Wednesday, Belin Memorial United Methodist Church, U.S. 17 Business, Murrells Inlet. 651-9711
| 3 p.m. Wednesday, fourth-floor dining room, Waccamaw Community Hospital. 652-1875
| 1:30 p.m. Thursday, first-floor classroom, Waccamaw Community Hospital. 652-1281 or 652-1638
| noon March 4, Prince George Episcopal Church. 237-2845
•Waccamaw area family caregiver
| noon to 2 p.m. March 6, Waccamaw Regional Council of Governments, 1230 Highmarket St., Georgetown. Deadline to register is March 4. 436-6144
| 6 p.m. last Tuesday of each month, Health Point Center for Health and Fitness, 12965 Ocean Highway, Pawleys Island. Light supper provided. 685-3378 email@example.com
Blood drives sponsored by American Red Cross are scheduled as follows. Call 839-4483 or 800-RED-CROSS.
• 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday, Conway Elementary School, 110 First Snowhill Drive, Conway. 488-0696
• 12:30-5:30 p.m. Thursday, HealthPoint, 12965 Ocean Highway, Pawleys Island. 546-4358
• 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday, Wachesaw Conference Center, 4367 Riverwood Drive, Murrells Inlet. 652-1135
• 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. March 12, McLeod Seacoast parking lot. 390-8326
Many of these classes, events and meetings are sponsored by Conway Medical Center, but some take place at the Conway Medical Wellness and Fitness Center. Call the numbers listed for more information or log on to www.conwaymedicalcenter.com.
• 8:30-10:30 a.m. Monday, Burgess Community Center, 10299 S.C. 707, Myrtle Beach.
• 9-11 a.m. Tuesday, IGA, 715 S. Main St., Aynor.
• 7:30-9:30 a.m. Wednesday, Pee Dee Exchange, 6450 U.S. 378, Conway.
| 5-7 p.m. every Tuesday, Conway Medical Center. 448-5804
| 6:30 p.m. March 19. Conway Medical Center. 234-6686
| 6 p.m. Monday, and March 26, Conway Medical Center. 347-8013
Many of these classes, events and meetings are sponsored by Grand Strand Regional Medical Center, but some take place at the YMCA on 62nd Avenue North in Myrtle Beach or at HealthFinders in Coastal Grand mall. Call the numbers listed for more information or log on to www.grandstrandmed.com.
• 8:30-9:30 a.m. March 6 and 20, hospital classroom, YMCA.
• 9-10 a.m. Wednesday, March 13, main lobby, Grand strand Regional Medical Center.
•Rape Crisis Cente
r | Individual counseling, support group, 24-hour hotline for victims of sexual assault. 448-3180 or 448-7273
•Non-offending parents of child victims of sexual assault
| 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesdays, Conway. Visitwww.victimtosurvivor.org
•Young stroke survivors between ages 20 to 65
| 11:30 a.m. fourth Friday each month, meeting room, Rotelli’s restaurant, U.S. 501, Conway. 655-2835 or visitwww.YoungStroke.org
| 3-4 p.m. Tuesday, HealthFinders. 692-4444
| 11:30 a.m. second Monday of each month, March 11, April 8 and May 13, meeting room behind cafeteria, Grand Strand Regional Medical Center, 809 82nd Parkway, Myrtle Beach. Lunch provided. 685-3378 firstname.lastname@example.org
| 2 p.m. March 12, Cardiac Rehabilitation Center, Grand Strand Regional Medical Center. 692-4444
| 6-7:30 p.m. March 13, HealthFinders. 692-4444
•La Leche League
| 10:30 a.m. to noon March 14, HealthFinders. 692-4444
LORIS/NORTH MYRTLE BEACH
McLeod Health/Loris/Seacoast sponsors the following events, classes and meetings. The hospital system offers a physician referral line, 716-7527 or online at www.lorishealth.org.
A free one-session Brunswick Community College community service workshop. Presented by Lower Cape Fear Hospice and Life Care Center, call to register 910-755-7378.
| 2 p.m. Sunday, McLeod Seacoast. 390-8326
•Fibromyalgia and Arthritis
| 11 a.m. March 6, North Myrtle Beach Aquatic and Fitness Center. 390-8326
| 6 p.m. March 12, Center for Health and Fitness. 390-8326
•Waccamaw area family caregiver
| 1-2 p.m. March 19, North Strand Senior Center, 2309 Watertower Road, Longs. Deadline to register is March 15. 436-6144
| 6-8 p.m. March 21, North Myrtle Beach Aquatic and Fitness Center. 390-8326