Savannah-based rock band Passafire to headline Myrtle Beach St. Patrick’s Day Celebration
02/13/2013 12:45 PM
02/13/2013 2:08 PM
Passafire, a Savannah, Ga.-based rock band, will headline this year’s Downtown Myrtle Beach St. Patrick’s Day Celebration.
The Oceanfront Merchants Association announced the bands that will play at the all-day event held March 16. Passafire will close the day of performances.
Music will begin at 12:15 p.m. on Ocean Boulevard between Eighth and Ninth avenues north.
This year’s musical lineup includes:• 12:15-1:15 p.m. – Broken Strings
• 1:15-1:45 p.m. – Myrtle Beach Regional Pipe and Drum Band
• 1:45-2:45 p.m. – Band on the Run
• 2:45-3:15 p.m. – Myrtle Beach Regional Pipe and Drum Band
• 3:15-4:15 p.m. – Bullfrog
• 4:15-4:45 p.m. – New York Shields Pipes and Drums
• 4:45-5:45 p.m. – Paul Grimshaw Band
• 5:45-6:15 p.m. – New York Shields Pipes and Drums
• 6:15-7:15 p.m. – Austin Mowery Band
• 7:15-7:45 p.m. – New York Shields Pipes and Drums
• 7:45-9 p.m. – Weaving the Fate
• 9:30-10:45 p.m. – Passafire
For more information on the celebration, visit the Oceanfront Merchants Association's Facebook page at http://on.fb.me/VUMoSu.
Editor's Choice Videos
Join the Discussion
Myrtle Beach Sun News is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.