‘Noon Year’s Eve Bash’
A “Noon Year’s Eve Bash,” geared to children, will include a toast and balloon drop at noon. Details at 946-9469 or www.cmsckids.org.
Riverboat sails twice
The Barefoot Princess Riverboat has two cruises from Barefoot Landing Marina, on U.S. 17 in North Myrtle Beach, next to Greg Norman Australian Grille. Details at 272-2140, 800-865-8600 or www.mbriverboat.com.
• Sightseeing at 2 p.m., for $19 ages 12 and older, $17 seniors and local residents with ID, and one child younger than 12 fee with paying adult, otherwise $11.
• New Year’s Eve dinner party, 6:30 p.m., for adults only, with cash bar: $46 individual or $88 couple.
Night stroll at Brookgreen
A New Year’s Eve “Stroll by Candlelight” pre-party will include some illuminated gardens and strolling musicians.
Triple bill of laughs
Load up on laughs as Jim Dailakis, with George Gallo and Cooter Douglas, master of ceremonies, take turns at Comedy Cabana, 9588 N. Kings Highway, just north of Myrtle Beach. Details at 449-4242 or www.comedycabana.com.
• 7:30 p.m. for $30 general admission and $35 preferred
• 10 p.m. for $45 and $50, respectively.
Fireworks in two spots
See a fireworks extravaganza over a lake to start the evening for New Year’s Eve, for free:
• 6 p.m. at Barefoot Landing, on U.S. 17 in North Myrtle Beach. 272-8349 or
• 8 p.m at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach. 444-3200, 800-386-4662 orwww.broadwayatthebeach.com
For a complete list of upcoming events, festivals and shows visit MyrtleBeach