Free movies at Grand 14
Catch the “Holiday Kids’ Movies” finale with “How the Grinch Stole Christmas,” daily through Saturday. Details at 282-0550 or www.marketcommoncinema.com.
Details | 10 a.m. at Grand 14 Cinema at The Market Common, in Myrtle Beach, for free.
House shows’ home stretch
Several house shows begin their final run to close the season:
• “Christmas on Ice,” at 10 a.m. and 7:30 p.m., and “Rock Around the Clock,” 5:30 p.m., at Palace Theatre, Broadway at the Beach, at 21st Avenue North and U.S. 17 Bypass in Myrtle Beach. 448-0588, 800-905-4228 orwww.palacemb.com
• “Christmas at Pirates Voyage Fun, Feast & Adventure,” 6 p.m. on U.S. 17 Bypass, near northern junction of U.S. 17 Business in Myrtle Beach. 497-9700, 800-433-4401 orwww.piratesvoyage.com
• “The Carolina Opry Christmas Special,” 7 p.m. at Calvin Gilmore Theatre, on U.S. 17 Business, near northern junction of U.S. 17 Bypass in Myrtle Beach. 913-8888, 913-4000, 800-843-6779 orwww.thecarolinaopry.com
• “The South’s Grandest Christmas Show,” 7:30 p.m. at Alabama Theatre, in Barefoot Landing, on U.S. 17 in North Myrtle Beach. 272-1111, 800-342-2262 orwww.alabama-theatre.com
• “Legends in Concert,” with tribute artists to Elvis Presley, Celine Dion, Alan Jackson, Johnny Mathis and the Blues Brothers, 8 p.m., at 2925 Hollywood Drive, Myrtle Beach, at U.S. 17 Bypass and 29th Avenue North, next to Planet Hollywood, across from Broadway at the Beach. 238-7827, 800-960-7469 orwww.legendsinconcert.com
Jones opens at Cabana
Sean Jones, known for using many of his personal life experiences to get a laugh, will perform nightly through Friday, with George Gallo and Cooter Douglas opening. Details at 449-4242 or www.comedycabana.com.
Details | 8 p.m. at Comedy Cabana, 9588 N. Kings Highway, just north of Myrtle Beach, for $15.
For a complete list of upcoming events, festivals and shows visit MyrtleBeach