Many of these classes, events and meetings are sponsored by Georgetown Memorial Hospital, but some take place at different locations. Call the numbers listed for more information or visit www.georgetownhospitalsystem.org.
• 7:30 a.m. to noon every Tuesday at Georgetown Memorial Hospital in the mall area of the hospital.
• 7:30 a.m. to noon every Thursday at Waccamaw Community Hospital in the hallway next to Same Day Surgery.
, 8 a.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays, and 9:30-10:30 a.m. Saturdays.
•Beach walk fitness
, noon-1 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays, on the beach behind Litchfield Inn.
•Senior fitness class
, 12:45 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
•Young stroke survivors
| 11:30 a.m. third Wednesday each month, first-floor classroom, Waccamaw Hospital or 5:30 p.m. education center, Georgetown Memorial Hospital. 655-2835 or visitwww.YoungStroke.org
| 10 a.m. Wednesday and Dec. 26, Belin Memorial United Methodist Church, U.S. 17 Business, Murrells Inlet. 651-9711
| 3 p.m. Wednesday and Dec. 26, fourth-floor dining room, Waccamaw Community Hospital. 652-1875
| 1 p.m. Dec. 19, fourth-floor dining room, Waccamaw Community Hospital. 652-1839
| 1:30 p.m. Dec. 27, first-floor classroom, Waccamaw Community Hospital. 652-1281 or 652-1638
Blood drives sponsored by American Red Cross are scheduled as follows. Call 839-4483 or 800-RED-CROSS.
• 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday, City of North Myrtle Beach, 1000 Second Ave. S., North Myrtle Beach. 281-3743
• 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday, WPDE-TV15, 2000 Coastal Grand Circle #520, Myrtle Beach. 234-9733
• 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday, Williamsburg Regional Hospital, 500 Nelson Blvd., Kingstree. 355-0330
• 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday, Hemingway High School, 402 Main St., Hemingway. 558-9413
• 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thursday, Carolinas Hospital System, 2929 E. U.S. 76, Marion. 431-2554
• 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday, Conway Medical Center, 300 Singleton Ridge Road, Conway. 347-8035
• 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday, St. Andrew Catholic Church, 3501 N. Kings Highway, Myrtle Beach. 448-5930 ext. 106
• 2-7 p.m. Dec. 17, Socastee United Methodist Church, 5575 Dick Pond Road, Myrtle Beach. 650-3373
• 1-6 p.m. Dec. 18, McLeod Medical Center, 301 E. Jackson St., Dillon. 487-1397
• 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Dec. 18, Horry County Complex - Ralph Ellis Building, 107 Highway 57 N., Little River. 915-8070
• 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Dec. 19, Horry County Complex, 1201 21st Ave. N., Myrtle Beach. 915-5293
• 1-6 p.m. Dec. 19, Santee Electric Cooperative, 424 Sumter Highway, Kingstree. 355-6187
• 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Dec. 19, Surfside Civic Center, 115 U.S. 17 N., Surfside Beach. 650-9548
Many of these classes, events and meetings are sponsored by Conway Medical Center, but some take place at the Conway Medical Wellness and Fitness Center. Call the numbers listed for more information or log on to www.conwaymedicalcenter.com.
Many of these classes, events and meetings are sponsored by Grand Strand Regional Medical Center, but some take place at the YMCA on 62nd Avenue North in Myrtle Beach or at HealthFinders in Coastal Grand mall. Call the numbers listed for more information or log on to www.grandstrandmed.com.
•Rape Crisis Cente
r | Individual counseling, support group, 24-hour hotline for victims of sexual assault. 448-3180 or 448-7273
| 3-4 p.m. every Wednesday through Nov. 7, National Healthcare Center, 9405 U.S. 17 Bypass, Murrells Inlet. 349-4400
•Non-offending parents of child victims of sexual assault
| 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesdays, Conway. Visitwww.victimtosurvivor.org
•Young stroke survivors between ages 20 to 65
| 11:30 a.m. fourth Friday each month, meeting room, Rotelli’s restaurant, U.S. 501, Conway. 655-2835 or visitwww.YoungStroke.org
| 11:30 a.m. Monday, Cardiac Rehabilitation Center, Grand Strand Regional Medical Center. 692-4444
| 6 p.m. Tuesday, HealthFinders. 692-4444
LORIS/NORTH MYRTLE BEACH
McLeod Health/Loris/Seacoast sponsors the following events, classes and meetings. The hospital system offers a physician referral line, 716-7527 or online at www.lorishealth.org.
• Tuesdays, Jan. 22-April 9, South Brunswick Island Center
• Thursdays, Jan. 24-April 11, Bolivia Government Complex
| 6 p.m. Tuesday, Center for Health and Fitness. 390-8326