The Sun News asked its Facebook followers what they were most thankful for this holiday. Here are some of the answers:
• What am I thankful for? A beautiful family, true friends, opportunities given, prayers not answered, the unconditional love of a child, a strong man by my side, and hot coffee on a cold Monday morning – Carla Baker
Never miss a local story.
• I am thankful that Jesus Loves me and I have the freedom to worship Him !!!! – David Hicks
• I’m alive! So grateful to God. – Sola Ajayi Sokunbi
• I am thankful for living by the ocean, being able to be with my family for Thanksgiving. I am thankful for the family and friends near and far.... you are always in my heart. I am thankful for the warm place to sleep and food in the table. I am thankful for the job I have and the opportunity to go back to school. – Jodi-Lynn Mjaatvedt
• I am thankful for: My beautiful daughter, my husband, my family, our health, and our happiness – Mandy Harrell
• Thankful that I can give back to North Myrtle Beach through the Christmas Regatta and YACHTS FOR TOTS. Thankful for the Regatta Committee and Boaters that make it possible. DREAMS COME TRUE IF YOU BELIEVE! GOTTA REGATTA!! – Susie Watson
Leave your comment below or visit The Sun News Facebook page.