November 16, 2012 12:00 AM

Saturday Swap for the Myrtle Beach area

Camcorder: I need a Hi-8 video camcorder (or player) to view numerous family tapes of that older format. In exchange I can offer a wide choice of audio and video equipment, or I could transfer your older video tapes to DVD video disc archives or audio cassettes to CD compact disc archives. Call 602-3150 or email DLSno1@aol.com.

Related content

Suggested for you



Editor's Choice Videos