Many of these classes, events and meetings are sponsored by Georgetown Memorial Hospital, but some take place at different locations. Call the numbers listed for more information or visit www.georgetownhospitalsystem.org.
• 7:30 a.m. to noon every Tuesday at Georgetown Memorial Hospital in the mall area of the hospital.
• 7:30 a.m. to noon every Thursday at Waccamaw Community Hospital in the hallway next to Same Day Surgery.
| 11:30 a.m. third Wednesday each month, first-floor classroom, Waccamaw Hospital or 5:30 p.m. education center, Georgetown Memorial Hospital. 655-2835 or visit www.YoungStroke.org.
| 10 a.m. Wednesday and Nov. 28, Belin Memorial United Methodist Church, Murrells Inlet. 651-9711
| 3 p.m. Wednesday and Nov. 28, fourth-floor dining room, Waccamaw Community Hospital. 652-1875
Blood drives sponsored by American Red Cross are scheduled as follows. Call 839-4483 or 800-RED-CROSS.
• 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Nov. 19, South Strand Complex, 9630 Scipio Lane, Myrtle Beach. 455-5543
• 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Nov. 20, Belin United Methodist Church, 4183 U.S. 17 Business, Murrells Inlet. 267-0752
• 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Nov. 21, Ocean Lakes Family Campground, 6001 S. Kings Highway, Myrtle Beach. 828-4827
• 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Nov. 27, Grand Strand Regional Medical Center, 809 82nd Parkway, Myrtle Beach. 692-1572
• 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Nov. 28, Horry-Georgetown Technical College-Grand Strand Campus, 743 Hemlock Ave., Myrtle Beach. 477-2062
• 2:30-7 p.m. Nov. 29, St. Peter’s Lutheran Church, 65 Crooked Oak Drive, Pawleys Island. 237-2795
• noon to 5 p.m. Nov. 30, Grand Strand Baptist Church, 350 Hospitality Lane, Myrtle Beach. 236-2233
Many of these classes, events and meetings are sponsored by Conway Medical Center, but some take place at the Conway Medical Wellness and Fitness Center. Call the numbers listed for more information or log on to www.conwaymedicalcenter.com.
Many of these classes, events and meetings are sponsored by Grand Strand Regional Medical Center, but some take place at the YMCA on 62nd Avenue North in Myrtle Beach or at HealthFinders in Coastal Grand mall. Call the numbers listed for more information or log on to www.grandstrandmed.com.
•Rape Crisis Cente
r | Individual counseling, support group, 24-hour hotline for victims of sexual assault. 448-3180 or 448-7273
| 3-4 p.m. every Wednesday through Nov. 7, National Healthcare Center, 9405 U.S. 17 Bypass, Murrells Inlet. 349-4400
•Non-offending parents of child victims of sexual assault
| 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesdays, Conway. Visit www.victimtosurvivor.org or 448-3180.
•Young stroke survivors between ages 20 to 65
| 11:30 a.m. fourth Friday each month, meeting room, Rotelli’s restaurant, U.S. 501, Conway. 655-2835 or visitwww.YoungStroke.org
| 11:30 a.m. Monday, Grand Strand Regional Medical Center. 692-4444
| 2 p.m. Tuesday, Cardiac Rehabilitation Center, Grand Strand Regional Medical Center. 692-4444
| 6 p.m. Wednesday, HealthFinders. 692-4444
| 10:30 a.m. Thursday, HealthFinders. 692-4444
•Grand Strand Breathers Group
| 2 p.m. Thursday, Cardiac Rehabilitation Center, Grand Strand Regional Medical Center. 692-4444
| 1:30 p.m. Nov. 20, HealthFinders. 692-4444
| 2 p.m. Nov. 20, Grand Strand Regional Medical Center. 692-4444
| 2 p.m. Nov. 20, Grand Strand Senior Health-Carolina Forest. 692-4444
| 6 p.m. Nov. 20, HealthFinders. 692-4444
| 3 p.m. Nov. 27, HealthFinders. 692-4444
LORIS/NORTH MYRTLE BEACH
McLeod Health/Loris/Seacoast sponsors the following events, classes and meetings. The hospital system offers a physician referral line, 716-7527 or online at www.lorishealth.org.