Business Pulse for the Myrtle Beach area: Aug. 16
08/16/2014 12:00 AM
08/14/2014 11:27 AM
ARRIVALS• Lane Jefferies has joined McNair Law Firm’s Grand Strand unit as an associate.
• Lee Joye has joined Reverse Mortgage Funding LLC as a loan specialist.
• John Charles has been named vice president of medical affairs and chief medical officer at McLeod Loris Seacoast.
• Alena Adler has joined SGA Architecture as an intern architect in the Pawleys Island office.
• Jennifer Averette has joined the Grand Strand Miracle Leagues as executive director.
PROMOTIONS• Minh Nguyen of Terminix Service, Inc. has been promoted to Pee Dee regional manager.
NEW BUSINESS• Jonathan Ply has repurchased the Atlantic Eye practice in Murrells Inlet and Conway from American Optical Services.
AWARDS• Thomas & Hutton was named top engineering firm and 11th overall in the Small/Medium Employer Category of the Best Places to Work in South Carolina program by SC Biz News.
MISCELLANEOUS• Julie Pope and Sheila Locklair of Georgetown Hospital System have earned national certification as cardiovascular care coordinators.
• Jason Withers of CresCom Bank has graduated from the South Carolina Bankers School.
Get your item in Business Pulse by emailing it to email@example.com.
Editor's Choice Videos
Join the Discussion
Myrtle Beach Sun News is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.