Business Pulse for the Myrtle Beach area: July 26
07/26/2014 12:00 AM
07/24/2014 10:11 AM
ARRIVALS• Jonathan Johnson has joined BNC Bank as director of e-Banking.
• Pilar Johnson has joined Novant Health Oceanside Family Medicine in Southport, N.C.
• Khrissa Purkey has joined Clark + Jordan Interiors as an interior designer.
• Kim Blanton has joined Ally Management, Inc. as an association manager; Ryan Fulton has joined as Margate Tower Operations Manager.
• Steven Robbins has joined Novant Health Urology Partners.
• Richard Thompson has joined Novant Health OB/GYN.
PROMOTIONS• Gregory White of The Jackson Companies in Myrtle Beach has been named project coordinator.
• Collin Jewell of Floyd Law Firm has been named partner and shareholder.
NEW BUSINESS• Lori’s Gifts, the gift shop in Grand Strand Medical Center, has opened. Hours are 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday; and 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., Saturday and Sunday. For information, visit grandstrandmed.com.
AWARDS• Conway Medical Center’s Center for Breast Health has been recognized as a Certified Quality Breast Center in the National Quality Measure for Breast Center Program.
• Waccamaw Community Hospital has been named a Quest Finalist by Premier Inc. for safety, patient satisfaction and efficiency.
• Georgetown Memorial Hospital has earned the Partnership for Patients Award from Premier Inc.
• The ETV Endowment of South Carolina has achieved a 4-star rating for sound fiscal management and commitment to accountability and transparency by Charity Navigator.
MISCELLANEOUS• Goldfinch Winslow, LLC of Murrells Inlet has rebranded. For information, visit www.goldfinchwinslow.com or call 357-9301.
Get your item in Business Pulse by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Editor's Choice Videos
Join the Discussion
Myrtle Beach Sun News is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.