has joined BNC Bank as director of e-Banking.
Never miss a local story.
has joined Novant Health Oceanside Family Medicine in Southport, N.C.
has joined Clark + Jordan Interiors as an interior designer.
has joined Ally Management, Inc. as an association manager;Ryan Fulton
has joined as Margate Tower Operations Manager.
has joined Novant Health Urology Partners.
has joined Novant Health OB/GYN.
of The Jackson Companies in Myrtle Beach has been named project coordinator.
of Floyd Law Firm has been named partner and shareholder.
• Lori’s Gifts, the gift shop in Grand Strand Medical Center, has opened. Hours are 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday; and 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., Saturday and Sunday. For information, visit grandstrandmed.com.
• Conway Medical Center’s Center for Breast Health has been recognized as a Certified Quality Breast Center in the National Quality Measure for Breast Center Program.
• Waccamaw Community Hospital has been named a Quest Finalist by Premier Inc. for safety, patient satisfaction and efficiency.
• Georgetown Memorial Hospital has earned the Partnership for Patients Award from Premier Inc.
• The ETV Endowment of South Carolina has achieved a 4-star rating for sound fiscal management and commitment to accountability and transparency by Charity Navigator.
• Goldfinch Winslow, LLC of Murrells Inlet has rebranded. For information, visit www.goldfinchwinslow.com or call 357-9301.
Get your item in Business Pulse by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.