ARRIVALS• John Pennell has been appointed president of Palmetto Moon.
• Javaid H. Wani has joined Strand Endocrinology & Osteoporosis.
• John R. Hicks has joined Veritas Healthcare Solutions specializing in cardiology and internal medicine.
• Michael N. Bohen, Edward J. Mikol, Stephen Q. Parker, Christopher T. Crosby, Brian K. Blair and Andrew Putman have joined Carolina Orthopaedic Specialists.
PROMOTIONS• Frank O’Brien of TD Bank has been promoted to wealth market leader for the Metro Carolinas Region.
• Gregory White of The Jackson Companies in Myrtle Beach has been named project coordinator.
AWARDS• Conway Medical Center has been recognized by Premier, Inc. with the QUEST Award for High-value Healthcare.
• Grand Strand Medical Center has received the Mission: Lifeline Silver Plus Receiving Quality Achievement Award by the American Heart Association.
NEW BUSINESS• Esuasion Marketing, based in Pawleys Island, has partnered with Bidding For Good, an online auction company based in Cambridge, Mass.
Get your item in Business Pulse by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.