Business Pulse for the Myrtle Beach area: June 28
06/28/2014 12:00 AM
06/25/2014 1:40 PM
ARRIVALS• John Pennell has been appointed president of Palmetto Moon.
• Javaid H. Wani has joined Strand Endocrinology & Osteoporosis.
• John R. Hicks has joined Veritas Healthcare Solutions specializing in cardiology and internal medicine.
• Michael N. Bohen, Edward J. Mikol, Stephen Q. Parker, Christopher T. Crosby, Brian K. Blair and Andrew Putman have joined Carolina Orthopaedic Specialists.
PROMOTIONS• Frank O’Brien of TD Bank has been promoted to wealth market leader for the Metro Carolinas Region.
• Gregory White of The Jackson Companies in Myrtle Beach has been named project coordinator.
AWARDS• Conway Medical Center has been recognized by Premier, Inc. with the QUEST Award for High-value Healthcare.
• Grand Strand Medical Center has received the Mission: Lifeline Silver Plus Receiving Quality Achievement Award by the American Heart Association.
NEW BUSINESS• Esuasion Marketing, based in Pawleys Island, has partnered with Bidding For Good, an online auction company based in Cambridge, Mass.
Get your item in Business Pulse by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Editor's Choice Videos
Join the Discussion
Myrtle Beach Sun News is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.