ARRIVALS• Alex L. Wetherell has joined South Atlantic Bank as an assistant vice president and credit analyst.
• Sue Bradley has been named property manager of The Jackson Companies in Myrtle Beach.
• Rachel McMillan has joined CresCom Bank as a part-time teller at the 38th Avenue North branch in Myrtle Beach; David Blayton has joined as a summer teller at the 38th Avenue North branch in Myrtle Beach.
• Taylor Griggs has joined The David Law Firm as a full-time manager of social security disability claims; Jennifer Koss has joined as a legal assistant intern.
PROMOTIONS• Teri Rea Holland of Hampton Inn Georgetown Marina has been promoted to general manager.
• Aaron F. Leach of Conway has been named an associate at ROWE Professional Services Co.
AWARDS• A&I Fire and Water Restoration was awarded the 2014 Chrysalis Awards for Remodeling Excellence for “Commercial Insurance Restoration” for the rebuilding of Windsor Green after the 2013 fire.
• Kathy B. Flowe, national sales manager for The Alabama Theatre, received the Hall of Fame Award at the Meeting Professional International Carolinas Chapter’s Annual Meeting in Concord, N.C.
NEW BUSINESS• The Grounds Guys are now serving the Greater Myrtle Beach area, providing landscape management services to parts of Horry and Brunswick, N.C., counties. For information, call 399-3670.
• Aquatic Analytics has been certified by the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control and is now open. For information call 471-1933 or visit aquaticanalytics.com.
MISCELLANEOUS• Kent Larsen, a compliance specialist at CresCom Bank, has earned the Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager certification from the American Bankers Association Institute of Certified Bankers.
• Patrice Sebastian of WebsterRogers has earned the Certificate Exit Planning Advisor designation through the Exit Planning Institute.
Get your item in Business Pulse by emailing it to email@example.com.