ARRIVALS• Todd VanEpps has joined Frontier as general manager for the Myrtle Beach market.
• Jason Greene has joined Tradd Management as senior property manager.
• Michael Morgan has been named medical director for the Department of Emergency at McLeod Loris Seacoast. Morgan is an emergency medicine physician with EmCare, which has partnered with McLeod Loris Seacoast.
• Ellie Cook has joined Carolina Trust as rotating member service representative.
NEW BUSINESS• Express Employment Professionals, which provides local businesses and job seekers with assistance in staffing and job placement as well as human resource services and consulting, has opened at 3717 Renee Drive in Myrtle Beach. For information, visit www.expresspros.com or call 375-6606.
AWARDS• Conway Medical Center has been honored with an “A” grade by “Hospital Safety Score,” which is designed to rate how well hospitals protect patients from accidents, errors, injuries and infections.
• Sen. Greg Hembree has been presented the 2014 Annual Ann DeBock Leadership Award by the Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce’s nine-month leadership program, Leadership Grand Strand.
• Daniel Kopp, an Horry-Conway agent, was named the South Carolina Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company 2013 Agent of the Year.
• Carolina Financial Corp., the holding company for CresCom Bank, has been ranked No. 1 South Carolina-based community bank on the list of “Top 200 Community Banks and Thrifts as Ranked by Three-Year Average ROE” by “American Banker Magazine.”
Get your item in Business Pulse by emailing it to email@example.com.