ARRIVALS• Harry C. Hales has joined Anderson Brothers Bank as collection manager.
• Greg Daubehas, senior auto glass technician, has joined Glasspro.
AWARDS• Several local companies received awards from The Printing Industry of the Carolinas: Sheriar Press of Myrtle Beach won 24 “Best of Category,” 20 “Special Judges,” nine “Awards of Excellence” and the “Case Paper Award for Best Brochure” and the “Gutenberg Award for the Most Best of Category Winners;” The Printing Port won one “Best of Category” and one “Award of Excellence;” Duplicates INK of Conway won four “Best of Category” and one “Special Judges Award;” Horry Georgetown Technical College won one “Special Judges Award.”
• Grand Strand Medical Center received the “Get With the Guidelines – Stroke Bronze Quality Achievement” award and “Silver-Plus Quality Achievement” award for implementing specific measures outlined by the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.
• The Brandon Agency has been recognized with a Silver Wing Award at the S.C. Public Relations Society of America’s annual Mercury Awards event, for the agency’s 2013 media relations campaign for the Beaufort Regional Chamber of Commerce.
• Elbert Dorn, a Nexsen Pruet attorney in Myrtle Beach, has been listed in the 2014 edition of South Carolina Super Lawyers.
• Waccamaw Community Hospital has earned the South Carolina Hospital Association’s Certified Zero Harm Award.
Get your item in Business Pulse by emailing it to email@example.com.