Many of these classes, events and meetings are sponsored by Georgetown Memorial Hospital, but some take place at different locations. Call the numbers listed for more information or visit www.georgetownhospitalsystem.org.
| 6-7 p.m. Monday, Wachesaw Conference Center. 237-8787.
| 6:30 p.m. Aug. 7, Winyah Surgical Specialists, 14490 Ocean Highway, Pawleys Island. 545-8850 to register.
| 4:30-5:30 p.m. Aug. 11, education center, Georgetown Memorial Hospital. 520-8062.
Blood drives sponsored by American Red Cross are scheduled as follows. Call 839-4483 or 800-RED-CROSS or www.redcrossblood.org.
• 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Monday,HealthPoint, 12965 Ocean Highway, Pawleys Island.
• 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Wednesday, Beck Recreation Center, 2030 Church St., Georgetown.
• noon-5 p.m. Wednesday, Horry County Public Works, 4401 Privetts Road, Conway.
• 2-7 p.m. Thursday, St. Peter’s Lutheran Church, 65 Crooked Oak Drive, Pawleys Island.
• 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday, Georgetown Memorial Hospital. 527-7173.
• noon to 5 p.m. Aug. 4, Ocean Drive Presbyterian Church, 410 Sixth Ave. S., North Myrtle Beach.
• 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Aug. 5, Belin United Methodist Church, 4183 U.S. 17 Business, Murrells Inlet.
• 7 a.m. to noon Aug. 6, Horry Telephone Cooperative, 3480 U.S. 701 N., Conway.
• 3-8 p.m. Aug. 6, ITT Technical Institute, 9654 N. Kings Highway, Suite 101, Myrtle Beach. 497-7828.
• 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Aug. 8, North Myrtle Beach Aquatics and Fitness Center, 1100 Second Ave. S.
Many of these classes, events and meetings are sponsored by Conway Medical Center, but some take place at the Conway Medical Wellness and Fitness Center. Call the numbers listed for more information or visit www.conwaymedicalcenter.com.
• Monday, Nye’s Pharmacy, 1600 10th Ave., Conway
• Tuesday, Sugar Bears, 5282 S.C. 9, Green Sea
• Thursday, Sawkastee Bait and Tackle, 4211 Peachtree Road, Myrtle Beach
| 6 p.m. Monday, and Aug. 25, nursing education classroom, Conway Medical Center. 347-8013.
| 5:30 p.m. Aug. 12, auditorium, CMC Administrative Services Building. Dinner will be served. 234-7309.
•A.W.A.K.E. Sleep Disorders
| 5:30 p.m. Aug. 19, private dining room #2, Conway Medical Center. 234-5166.
| 6:30 p.m. Aug. 19, auditorium, Conway Medical Center . 234-6686.
Many of these classes, events and meetings are sponsored by Grand Strand Regional Medical Center, but some take place at the YMCA on 62nd Avenue North in Myrtle Beach or at HealthFinders in Coastal Grand mall. Call the numbers listed for more information or visit www.grandstrandmed.com.
| 1-3 p.m. second Saturday of each month, AA Health and Wellness Club, 4620 Dick Pond Road, Myrtle Beach. Free. Open to patients and their caregivers. 504-8063
•La Leche Breastfeeding
| 10:30 a.m. Monday, HealthFinders. 692-4444.
| 3-4:30 p.m. first and third Tuesday of each month, meeting room C, First Presbyterian Church, 3810 Robert Grissom Parkway, Myrtle Beach. 448-4496 to make reservation.
| 2-4 p.m. Aug. 12, HealthFinders. 692-4444.
LORIS/NORTH MYRTLE BEACH
McLeod Health/Loris/Seacoast sponsors the following events, classes and meetings. The hospital system offers a physician referral line. 716-7527 or www.loris health.org.