Many of these classes, events and meetings are sponsored by Georgetown Memorial Hospital, but some take place at different locations. Call the numbers listed for more information or visit www.georgetownhospitalsystem.org.
| 10 a.m. Wednesday, Belin Memorial United Church, U.S. 17 Business, Murrells Inlet. 651-9711.
| 3 p.m. Wednesday, fourth-floor dining room, Waccamaw Community Hospital. 652-1415.
| 1:30 p.m. Thursday, first-floor classroom, Waccamaw Community Hospital. 652-1281 or 652-1638.
| 6-7 p.m. July 28, Wachesaw Conference Center. 237-8787.
Blood drives sponsored by American Red Cross are scheduled as follows. Call 839-4483 or 800-RED-CROSS or www.redcrossblood.org.
• 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Tuesday, Lowe’s, 2301 U.S. 501 E., Conway.
• 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Wednesday, Horry County Complex, 1301 Second Ave., Conway.
• 2-7 p.m. Wednesday, Myrtle Beach Pelicans, 1251 21st Ave. N.
• 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Thursday, Lowe’s, 217 U.S. 17 N., North Myrtle Beach.
• 1-6 p.m. Thursday, Trinity United Methodist Church, 706 14th Ave. S., North Myrtle Beach.
• 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Friday, Lowes, 8672 U.S. 17 Bypass S., Surfside Beach.
• 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Friday, Coastal Carolinas Association of Realtors, 952 Shine Ave., Myrtle Beach.
• 8 a.m.-1 p.m. July 28, HealthPoint, 12965 Ocean Highway, Pawleys Island.
• 8 a.m.-4 p.m. July 30, Beck Recreation Center, 2030 Church St., Georgetown.
• noon-5 p.m. July 30, Horry County Public Works, 4401 Privetts Road, Conway.
• 2-7 p.m. July 31, St. Peter’s Lutheran Church, 65 Crooked Oak Drive, Pawleys Island.
Many of these classes, events and meetings are sponsored by Conway Medical Center, but some take place at the Conway Medical Wellness and Fitness Center. Call the numbers listed for more information or visit www.conwaymedicalcenter.com.
• Wednesday, Vanessa’s Grocery, 5671 Highway 19, Conway
• Thursday, Dog Bluff Handy Mart, 1810 Jordanville Road, Galivants Ferry
• July 28, Nye’s Pharmacy, 1600 10th Ave., Conway
• July 29, Sugar Bears, 5282 S.C. 9, Green Sea
• July 31, Sawkastee Bait and Tackle, 4211 Peachtree Road, Myrtle Beach
• Diabetes | 6 p.m. July 28, nursing education classroom, Conway Medical Center. 347-8013.
Many of these classes, events and meetings are sponsored by Grand Strand Regional Medical Center, but some take place at the YMCA on 62nd Avenue North in Myrtle Beach or at HealthFinders in Coastal Grand mall. Call the numbers listed for more information or visit www.grandstrandmed.com.
| 5:30 p.m. Monday, HealthFinders. 692-4444.
| 3 p.m. Tuesday, HealthFinders. 692-4444.
| 1-3 p.m. second Saturday of each month, AA Health and Wellness Club, 4620 Dick Pond Road, Myrtle Beach. Free. Open to patients and their caregivers. 504-8063
| 10:30 a.m. Saturday, HealthFinders. 692-4444.
•La Leche Breastfeeding
| 10:30 a.m. July 28, HealthFinders. 692-4444.
LORIS/NORTH MYRTLE BEACH
McLeod Health/Loris/Seacoast sponsors the following events, classes and meetings. The hospital system offers a physician referral line. 716-7527 or www.lorishealth.org.