Many of these classes, events and meetings are sponsored by Georgetown Memorial Hospital, but some take place at different locations. Call the numbers listed for more information or visit www.georgetownhospitalsystem.org.
| noon fourth Tuesday of each month, Health Point Center for Health & Fitness. 685-3378 or email@example.com.
•Young stroke survivors
between ages 20 and 65 | 11:30 a.m. third Wednesday of each month, first-floor classroom, Waccamaw Hospital or 5:30 p.m. education center, Georgetown Memorial Hospital. 655-2835 orwww.YoungStroke.org
•Survivors of Suicide-SOS
| 6-8 p.m. first Wednesday of each month, meeting room, Inlet Square mall. 357-6848.
| 7 p.m. second Thursday of each month, NHC Health Care, 9405 U.S. 17 Bypass, Garden City Beach. 357-2306.
•Anytime Fitness partnered with insurance companies
| They offer 24-hour virtual classes with live-instructor classes. To find out if your insurance will pay for your gym membership, visit the club on Willbrook Boulevard, Pawleys Island or visitwww.anytimefitness.com
| 4:30-5:30 p.m. Monday, education center, Georgetown Memorial Hospital. 520-8062.
| 10 a.m. Wednesday and May 28, Belin Memorial United Methodist Church, U.S. 17 Business, Murrells Inlet. 651-9711.
| 3 p.m. Wednesday and May 28, fourth-floor dining room, Waccamaw Community Hospital. 652-1415.
| 3:45 p.m. May 21, fourth-floor dining room, Waccamaw Community Hospital 652-1415.
| 1:30 p.m. May 22, first-floor classroom, Waccamaw Community Hospital. 652-1281 or 652-1638.
| 6-7 p.m. May 26, Wachesaw Conference Center. 237-8787.
Blood drives sponsored by American Red Cross are scheduled as follows. Call 839-4483 or 800-RED-CROSS or www.redcrossblood.org.
• 1-6 p.m. Monday, Surfside Presbyterian Church, 8732 U.S. 17 Bypass, Myrtle Beach. 651-2020.
• 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday, Santee Cooper, 305A Gardner Lacy Road, Myrtle Beach. 347-3399.
• 1-6 p.m. Wednesday, Beach Church, 557 George Bishop Parkway, Myrtle Beach. 504-3002.
• 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursday, Aynor High School, 201 Jordanville School, Aynor. 488-7101.
• 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday, North Myrtle Beach Aquatics and Fitness Center, 1100 Second Ave. S. 281-3743.
• noon to 5 p.m. Saturday, Wyndham, 401 S. Ocean Blvd., North Myrtle Beach. 429-5403.
• 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday, Christ United Methodist Church, 2901 Fantasy Way, Myrtle Beach. 236-6201.
• 2-7 p.m. May 19, Oceanview Baptist Church, 7202 N. Kings Highway, Myrtle Beach. 449-3384.
• 3-8 p.m. May 21, ITT Technical Institute, 9654 N. Kings Highway, Myrtle Beach. 497-7383.
• 7 a.m. to noon May 21, Horry Telephone Cooperative, 3480 U.S. 701 N., Conway. 369-8714.
• 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. May 22, Ocean Lakes Family Campground, 6001 S. Kings Highway, Myrtle Beach. 828-4827.
• 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. May 23, Business & Medical Record Office Building, Georgetown Hospital System, 160 Willbrook Blvd., Litchfield Beach.
• 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. May 23, HealthPoint,. 237-2205.
Many of these classes, events and meetings are sponsored by Conway Medical Center, but some take place at the Conway Medical Wellness and Fitness Center. Call the numbers listed for more information or visit www.conwaymedicalcenter.com.
• Wednesday, Mt. Olive AME Church, 1108 Carver St., Myrtle Beach
• Friday, Donzelle’s Restaurant, 1703 Main St., Conway
• May 20, Gate Bay Apartments, 1300 Creel St. #30C, Conway
• May 21, Hotspot Gresham, 2524 U.S. 378, Gresham
• May 27, Quick Shop, 5100 Cates Bay Highway, Conway
• May 28, Griffin IGA, 8729 S.C. 90, Longs
• May 30, Tilly Swamp Baptist Church, 4619 S.C. 90, Conway
| 10:30 a.m. second Tuesday of the month, Watson Funeral Services and Crematory, 2300 U.S. 378, Conway. 397-2500.
| 8 p.m. every Tuesday, 508 Beaty St., Conway. 248-5083.
| 6 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays, Shoreline Behavior, 2404 Wise Road and 6 p.m. Thursdays and 10 a.m. Saturdays, 2118 Oak St., Serenity Hall. 465-7416 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
| 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, CMC Outpatient Diagnostic Center, 801 Farrar Drive, Conway. 234-7309.
| 6:30 p.m. May 20, auditorium, Conway Medical Center. 234-6686.
Many of these classes, events and meetings are sponsored by Grand Strand Regional Medical Center, but some take place at the YMCA on 62nd Avenue North in Myrtle Beach or at HealthFinders in Coastal Grand mall. Call the numbers listed for more information or visit www.grandstrandmed.com.
• 8-8:30 a.m. Monday, Briarcliff RV Park Clubhouse, 10495 N Kings Highway, Myrtle Beach
• 9 a.m.-noon Monday, Loris Senior Center, 4214 Railroad Ave., Loris
• 10 a.m.-noon Tuesday, Loris Library, 4316 Main St.
• 9-11:30 a.m. Wednesday, Burgess Senior Center, 10299 S.C. 707, Myrtle Beach.
• noon-2 p.m. Thursday, Carolina Forest Library, 2250 Carolina Forest Blvd., Myrtle Beach.
•Rape Crisis Center
| Individual counseling, support group, 24-hour hotline for victims of sexual assault. 448-3180 or 448-7273.
•National Safe Haven Alliance
| Operates a 24-hour hotline that women in distress can use for anonymous assistance. 888-510-2229.
? | Free pregnancy testing, free counseling and support. Coastline Women’s Center. 488-9971
| Narconon. Call for free assessments or referrals, 877-413-3073 orwww.narcononworks.com
•Nar-Anon family group
| 7 p.m. Sundays, Recovery Warehouse, 3116 Shetland Lane, unit 34, Myrtle Beach. 233-9017.
| 11:30 a.m. second Monday of each month, meeting room behind cafeteria, Grand Strand Regional Medical Center. 685-3378 email@example.com
•Inflammatory Bowel Disease
| 6:30 p.m. third Friday of every month. 997-1671 for location.
| 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday, HealthFinders. 692-4444.
| 6 p.m. Wednesday, HealthFinders. 692-4444.
•La Leche Breastfeeding
| 10:30 a.m. May 19, HealthFinders. 692-4444.
| 5:30 May 19, HealthFinders. 692-4444.
| 1:30 p.m. May 20, HealthFinders. 692-4444.
| 6-7:30 p.m. May 20, HealthFinders. 692-4444.
| 3 p.m. May 27, HealthFinders. 692-4444.
LORIS/NORTH MYRTLE BEACH
McLeod Health/Loris/Seacoast sponsors the following events, classes and meetings. The hospital system offers a physician referral line. 716-7527 or www.lorishealth.org.
| 10 a.m. Monday
| 6 p.m. Monday and 5 p.m. Wednesday
• Tuesday, Proper Stretching Before and After Physical Activity
• May 20, Hypertension and Fitness
• May 27, Joint Movement
| 6:30-7:30 p.m. every Tuesday, A.A. Building, U.S. 17 S., Grissettown, N.C., across from Ocean Ridge, near Calabash and Shallotte. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or just show up at the next meeting.
| 10:30 a.m. first Tuesday of each month, the Center for Counseling and Wellness, 110 Ye Olde Kings Highway, North Myrtle Beach. 663-0770.
| 6 p.m. second Tuesday of each month, Center for Health and Fitness. 390-8326.
| 2 p.m. third Wednesday of each month, parish hall, Our Lady Star of the Sea Church. 399-7029.
| 2 p.m. first Sunday of each month, McLeod Seacoast Cafe. 390-8326.
| 11 a.m. first Wednesday of each month, North Myrtle Beach Aquatic and Fitness Center. 390-8326.
| 10 a.m. May 30, McLeod Seacoast Cafe. 390-8326.