Many of these classes, events and meetings are sponsored by Georgetown Memorial Hospital, but some take place at different locations. Call the numbers listed for more information or visit www.georgetownhospitalsystem.org.
| noon fourth Tuesday of each month, Health Point Center for Health & Fitness, 12965 Ocean Highway, Pawleys Island. 685-3378 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
•Young stroke survivors
between ages 20 and 65 | 11:30 a.m. third Wednesday of each month, first-floor classroom, Waccamaw Hospital or 5:30 p.m. education center, Georgetown Memorial Hospital. 655-2835 orwww.YoungStroke.org
•Survivors of Suicide-SOS
| 6-8 p.m. first Wednesday of each month, meeting room, Inlet Square mall. 357-6848.
| 6-7 p.m. Monday, Wachesaw Conference Center. 237-8787.
| 4:30-5:30 p.m. Feb. 10, education center, Georgetown Memorial Hospital. 520-8062.
| 10 a.m. Feb. 12 and 26, Belin Memorial United Methodist Church. 651-9711.
| 3 p.m. Feb. 12 and 26, fourth-floor dining room, Waccamaw Community Hospital. 652-1875.
Blood drives sponsored by American Red Cross are scheduled as follows. Call 839-4483 or 800-RED-CROSS or www.redcrossblood.org.
• 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday, Horry Georgetown Technical College, 2050 U.S. 501 E., Conway. 477-2062.
• 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday, Conway Christian School, 1200 Medlen Parkway, Conway. 365-2005.
• 2-7 p.m. Thursday, St. Peter’s Lutheran Church, 65 Crooked Oak Drive, Pawleys Island. 237-2795.
• 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday, Socastee High School, 4900 Socastee Blvd., Myrtle Beach. 293-2513.
• 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Feb. 3, North Myrtle Beach Aquatics and Fitness Center, 1110 Second Ave. S. 281-3743.
• 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Feb. 4, Grand Strand Regional Medical Center, 809 82nd Parkway, Myrtle Beach. 692-1572.
• 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Feb. 5, Coastal Carolina University, U.S. 501 W., Conway. 347-3161.
• 1-6 p.m. Feb. 5, St. Mary Our Lady of Ransom Catholic Church, 317 Broad St., Georgetown. 546-7416.
• 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Feb. 6, Grand Strand campus, Horry Georgetown Technical College, 743 Hemlock Ave., Myrtle Beach. 477-2062.
• 1-6 p.m. Feb. 6, Surfside United Methodist Church, 800 13th Ave. N., Surfside Beach. 238-2734.
• 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Feb. 7, Georgetown Memorial Hospital, 606 Black River Road, Georgetown. 527-7173.
Many of these classes, events and meetings are sponsored by Conway Medical Center, but some take place at the Conway Medical Wellness and Fitness Center. Call the numbers listed for more information or visit www.conwaymedicalcenter.com.
| 10:30 a.m. second Tuesday of the month, Watson Funeral Services and Crematory, 2300 U.S. 378, Conway. 397-2500.
| 8 p.m. every Tuesday, 508 Beaty St., Conway. 248-5083.
| 6 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays, Shoreline Behavior, 2404 Wise Road and 6 p.m. Thursdays and 10 a.m. Saturdays, 2118 Oak St., Serenity Hall. 465-7416 email@example.com
| 6 p.m. Monday, Conway Medical Center. 347-8013.
Many of these classes, events and meetings are sponsored by Grand Strand Regional Medical Center, but some take place at the YMCA on 62nd Avenue North in Myrtle Beach or at HealthFinders in Coastal Grand mall. Call the numbers listed for more information or visit www.grandstrandmed.com.
•Rape Crisis Center
| Individual counseling, support group, 24-hour hotline for victims of sexual assault. 448-3180 or 448-7273.
| 11:30 a.m. second Monday of each month, meeting room behind cafeteria, Grand Strand Regional Medical Center. 685-3378 firstname.lastname@example.org
| 3 p.m. Tuesday, HealthFinders. 692-4444.
| 10:30 a.m. Feb. 6, HealthFinders. 692-4444.
| 11:30 a.m. Feb. 10, cafe rooms, Grand Strand Regional Medical Center. 692-4444.
| 2 p.m. Feb. 11, HealthFinders. 692-4444.
| 6 p.m. Feb. 12, HealthFinders. 692-4444.
LORIS/NORTH MYRTLE BEACH
McLeod Health/Loris/Seacoast sponsors the following events, classes and meetings. The hospital system offers a physician referral line. 716-7527 or www.lorishealth.org.
| 6:30-7:30 p.m. every Tuesday, A.A. Building, U.S. 17 S., Grissettown, N.C., across from Ocean Ridge, near Calabash and Shallotte. Email email@example.com or just show up at the next meeting.
| 10:30 a.m. first Tuesday of each month, the Center for Counseling and Wellness, 110 Ye Olde Kings Highway, North Myrtle Beach. 663-0770.
| 6 p.m. second Tuesday of each month, Center for Health and Fitness. 390-8326.
| 2 p.m. third Wednesday of each month, parish hall, Our Lady Star of the Sea Church. 399-7029.
| 2 p.m. first Sunday of each month, McLeod Seacoast Cafe. 390-8326.
| 11 a.m. first Wednesday of each month, North Myrtle Beach Aquatic and Fitness Center. 390-8326.
| 10 a.m. Friday, McLeod Seacoast Cafe. 390-8326.