Many of these classes, events and meetings are sponsored by Georgetown Memorial Hospital, but some take place at different locations. Call the numbers listed for more information or visit www.georgetownhospitalsystem.org.
• 7:30 a.m.-noon Tuesdays, mall area, Georgetown Memorial Hospital
• 7:30 a.m.-noon Thursdays, hallway by Same Day Surgery, Waccamaw Community Hospital.
• 8:30-11:30 a.m. second Friday every other month, Waccamaw Community Care, 4310 Dick Pond Road, Myrtle Beach.
•Young stroke survivors
between ages 20 and 65 | 11:30 a.m. third Wednesday each month, first-floor classroom, Waccamaw Hospital or 5:30 p.m. education center, Georgetown Memorial Hospital. 655-2835 or visitwww.YoungStroke.org
| noon fourth Tuesday of each month, Health Point Center for Health and Fitness, 12965 Ocean Highway, Pawleys Island. Lunch provided. 685-3378 email@example.com
| 4-5 p.m. each Monday in June, Murrells Inlet Presbyterian Church, 4499 U.S. 17 Bypass. Sponsored by Caris Healthcare. 349-4400.
•Survivors of Suicide-SOS
| 6-8 p.m. first Wednesday of every month, meeting room, Inlet Square mall. 357-6848.
| 3:45 p.m. Thursday, fourth-floor dining room, Waccamaw Community Hospital. 652-1415.
| noon, July 23, Health Point Health and Fitness, Pawleys Island. 685-3378.
| 10 a.m. July 24, Belin Memorial United Methodist Church, U.S. 17 S., Murrells Inlet. 651-9711.
| 3 p.m. July 24, fourth-floor dining room, Waccamaw Community Hospital. 652-1415.
| 1:30 p.m. July 25, first-floor classroom, Waccamaw Community Hospital. 652-1281 or 652-1638.
| 6-7 p.m. July 29, Wachesaw Conference Center, 4367 Riverwood Drive, Suite 160, Murrells Inlet. 237-8787.
Blood drives sponsored by American Red Cross are scheduled as follows. Call 839-4483 or 800-RED-CROSS.
• 1-6 p.m. Monday, Little River United Methodist Church, 1629 U.S. 17.
• 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday, Santee Cooper, 305A Gardener Lacy Road, Myrtle Beach. 347-3399 ext. 0.
• 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday, HealthFinders, 2000 Coastal Grand Circle, Myrtle Beach.
• noon-6 p.m. Thursday, Center for Health and Fitness. Registration requested, walk-ins welcome. 390-8326.
• 1:30-6:30 p.m. Friday, Myrtle Beach Pelicans, 1251 21st Ave. N., Myrtle Beach
• 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday, Coastal Carolinas Association of Realtors, 951 Shine Ave., Myrtle Beach.
• 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday, St. Michael’s Catholic Church, 572 Cypress Ave., Garden City.
• 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. July 24, McLeod Seacoast Parking lot, 4000 S.C. 9 E., Little River. Registration requested, walk-ins welcome. 390-8326.
• noon to 5 p.m. July 24, Our Lady Star of the Sea Catholic Church, 1100 Eighth Ave. N., North Myrtle Beach.
Many of these classes, events and meetings are sponsored by Conway Medical Center, but some take place at the Conway Medical Wellness and Fitness Center. Call the numbers listed for more information or visit www.conwaymedicalcenter.com.
• Tuesday, Vanessa’s of Conway, 5671 Highway 19 Conway
• Wednesday, Vaught’s Grocery, 5028 Nichols Highway, Galivants Ferry
• Thursday, Sun House Petroleum, 2760 S.C. 905, Conway
• Friday, 701 Mini Mart, 3201 U.S. 701 S., Loris
• July 22, Sugar Bears, 5282 S.C. 9, Green Sea
| 5-7 p.m. every Tuesday, Conway Medical Center. 448-5804.
| 6 p.m. July 22, Conway Medical Center. 347-8013.
Many of these classes, events and meetings are sponsored by Grand Strand Regional Medical Center, but some take place at the YMCA on 62nd Avenue North in Myrtle Beach or at HealthFinders in Coastal Grand mall. Call the numbers listed for more information or log on to www.grandstrandmed.com.
•Rape Crisis Center
| Individual counseling, support group, 24-hour hotline for victims of sexual assault. 448-3180 or 448-7273.
•Non-offending parents of child victims of sexual assault
| 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Tuesdays, Conway. 448-3180 orwww.victimtosurvivor.org
•Young stroke survivors between ages 20 to 65
| 11:30 a.m. fourth Friday each month, meeting room, Rotelli’s restaurant, U.S. 501, Conway. 655-2835 orwww.YoungStroke.org
| 11:30 a.m. second Monday of each month, Cardiac Rehabilitation Center, Grand Strand Regional Medical Center, 809 82nd Parkway, Myrtle Beach. Lunch provided. 685-3378 firstname.lastname@example.org
| 5-6:30 p.m. Mondays starting July 8 through Aug. 12, Mercy Care offices, 8216 Devon Court, Myrtle Beach. 848-6486 to reserve your space.
| 5:30-7:30 p.m. Monday, HealthFinders. 692-4444.
| 1:30-2:30 p.m. Tuesday, HealthFinders. 692-4444.
| 2 p.m. Tuesday, Grand Strand Senior Health - Carolina Forest. 692-4444.
| 6:30 p.m. Tuesday,Grand Strand Regional Medical Center. 692-4444.
| 6-7:30 p.m. July 16, HealthFinders. 692-4444.
•Grand Strand Breathers
| 2 p.m. Thursday, Grand Strand Regional Medical Center, Cardiac Rehabilitation Center.
| 6:30-7:30 p.m. Thursday, HealthFinders. 692-4444.
| 3-4 p.m. July 23, HealthFinders. 692-4444.
•La Leche League
| 10:30-11:30 a.m. July 25, HealthFinders. 692-4444.
LORIS/NORTH MYRTLE BEACH
McLeod Health/Loris/Seacoast sponsors the following events, classes and meetings. The hospital system offers a physician referral line. 716-7527 or www.lorishealth.org.
| 6:30-7:30 p.m. every Tuesday, A.A. Building, U.S. 17 S., Grissettown, N.C., across from Ocean Ridge, near Calabash and Shallotte. Email email@example.com or just show up at the next meeting.
| 2 p.m. third Wednesday each month, parish hall, Our Lady Star of the Sea Church. 399-7029.
| 10 a.m. July 26, McLeod Seacoast. 399-8326.