Many of these classes, events and meetings are sponsored by Georgetown Memorial Hospital, but some take place at different locations. Call the numbers listed for more information or visit www.georgetownhospitalsystem.org.
• 7:30 a.m. to noon Tuesdays, mall area, Georgetown Memorial Hospital
• 7:30 a.m. to noon Thursdays, hallway by Same Day Surgery, Waccamaw Community Hospital.
• 8:30-11:30 a.m. second Friday every other month, Waccamaw Community Care, 4310 Dick Pond Road, Myrtle Beach.
•Young stroke survivors between ages 20 and 65
| 11:30 a.m. third Wednesday each month, first-floor classroom, Waccamaw Hospital or 5:30 p.m. education center, Georgetown Memorial Hospital. 655-2835 or visitwww.YoungStroke.org
| 6 p.m. last Tuesday of each month, March 26, Health Point Center for Health and Fitness, 12965 Ocean Highway, Pawleys Island. Light supper provided. 685-3378 email@example.com
| 6-7 p.m. Monday, Wachesaw Conference Center, 4367 Riverwood Drive, Suite 160, Murrells Inlet. 237-8787
| 10 a.m. Wednesday, Belin Memorial United Methodist Church, U.S. 17 Business, Murrells Inlet. 651-9711
| 3 p.m. Wednesday, fourth-floor dining room, Waccamaw Community Hospital. 652-1415
•Waccamaw Area Family Caregiver
| 1-2 p.m. Wednesday, Belin United Methodist Church, Family Life Center, 4183 U.S. 17 Business, Murrells Inlet. 436-6144
| 1:30 p.m. Thursday, first-floor classroom, Waccamaw Community Hospital. 652-1281 or 652-1638
Blood drives sponsored by American Red Cross are scheduled as follows. Call 839-4483 or 800-RED-CROSS.
• 2-7 p.m. Monday, St. James Middle School, 9775 St. James Road, Myrtle Beach. 650-5543
• 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday, Grand Strand Regional Medical Center, 809 82nd Parkway, Myrtle Beach, 692-1572
• 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday, St. John Greek Orthodox, 3301 33rd Ave. N. ext., Myrtle Beach. 800-RED-CROSS for an appointment.
• 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday, Wal-Mart, 550 U.S. 17 N., North Myrtle Beach. 281-8352 ext. 190.
Many of these classes, events and meetings are sponsored by Conway Medical Center, but some take place at the Conway Medical Wellness and Fitness Center. Call the numbers listed for more information or log on to www.conwaymedicalcenter.com.
• 7:30-9:30 a.m. Monday, Rick’s Bait and Tackle, 16909 Fourth Ave., Conway.
• 7:30-9:30 a.m. Tuesday, Vaught’s Grocery, 5028 Nichols Highway, Galivants Ferry.
| 5-7 p.m. every Tuesday, Conway Medical Center. 448-5804
| 6 p.m. Monday, Conway Medical Center. 347-8013
Many of these classes, events and meetings are sponsored by Grand Strand Regional Medical Center, but some take place at the YMCA on 62nd Avenue North in Myrtle Beach or at HealthFinders in Coastal Grand mall. Call the numbers listed for more information or log on to www.grandstrandmed.com.
•Rape Crisis Cente
r | Individual counseling, support group, 24-hour hotline for victims of sexual assault. 448-3180 or 448-7273
•Non-offending parents of child victims of sexual assault
| 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesdays, Conway. Visitwww.victimtosurvivor.org
•Young stroke survivors between ages 20 to 65
| 11:30 a.m. fourth Friday each month, meeting room, Rotelli’s restaurant, U.S. 501, Conway. 655-2835 or visitwww.YoungStroke.org
| 11:30 a.m. second Monday of each month, April 8 and May 13, meeting room behind cafeteria, Grand Strand Regional Medical Center, 809 82nd Parkway, Myrtle Beach. Lunch provided. 685-3378 firstname.lastname@example.org
| 3:30 p.m. April 6, HealthFinders. 692-4444
| 6 p.m. April 10, HealthFinders. 692-4444
•La Leche League
| 10:30 a.m. April 11, HealthFinders. 692-4444
LORIS/NORTH MYRTLE BEACH
McLeod Health/Loris/Seacoast sponsors the following events, classes and meetings. The hospital system offers a physician referral line, 716-7527 or online at www.lorishealth.org.
•Fibromyalgia and Arthritis
| 11 a.m. April 3, North Myrtle Beach Aquatic & Fitness Center
| 2 p.m. April 7, McLeod Seacoast. 390-8326
| 6 p.m. April 9, Center for Health & Fitness. 390-8326
| 10 a.m. April 26, McLeod Seacoast. 390-8326