Are you ready to celebrate Cinco de Mayo but unsure of where to go? Several restaurants in the Grand Strand will be serving up specials to get the fiesta started. Whether your in the mood for live music, great food or a cold cervazas, they have you covered.
▪ Abuelos, located at 740 Coastal Grand Circle, Myrtle Beach, will be serving up Mexican craft beer for $3.25 and Mexican Flag Margaritas, which are created to look like a Mexican Flag, for $6.95. This margarita is only available on Cinco de Mayo. There will also be a DJ on the patio at 5 p.m.
▪ Fiesta Mexicana, located at 410 70th Ave. N, Myrtle Beach, will be hosting a Cinco de Mayo Beach Party featuring $3 Corona. Live music will be provided by Chocolate Chip and Friends from 6-10 PM.
▪ Fiesta del Burro Loco, located at 960 Jason Blvd., Myrtle Beach, will be holding its annual Burro Fest celebration. Doors will be open at 11 a.m. for lunch and catering. Super-sized, ice cold cervazas, ice luge shots, and margarita pops will all be available. Outdoor games will be held throughout the day.
Shuttles to Burro Fest will pickup every 30 to 45 minutes beginning at 3 p.m.. Shuttle pickup points are at Monarch 544 (Clubhouse) and Coastal Club.
The outdoor music festival will begin at 4:30 p.m. and feature Special Blend Project, Paperwork, Tastes Like Chicken, and No Limit Duo (inside).
▪ Señor Frogs, located at 1304 Celebrity Circle, Myrtle Beach, at Broadway at the Beach will be serving All You Can Eat Tacos for $14.99. If you aren’t ready to end your Cinco de Mayo fun on the May 5, come out to the Cinco 5K on Sunday, May 8. The 5K begins at 8 a.m. and begins with Senior Frogs as the beginning location.
▪ Salsarita’s Fresh Cantina, located at 3731 Oleander Drive, Myrtle Beach will have $6 large burritos with your choice of chicken, ground beef, or shredded pork filled with your choice of salsa and vegetables all day.
Family Happy Hour will begin at 4 p.m. Kids eat for just 99 cents with the purchase of an adult dinner entree. This includes a choice of kids’ quesadilla or taco, chips, a fountain drink and dessert. (Dine in only; Children under 10).
Family Take Home Fiesta Packs will be $5 off. This includes your choice of chicken or ground beef, Mexican rice, seasoned black beans, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream, fresh guacamole and fresh made salsa. Packs also come with housemade chips and soft or crunchy tacos. Packs are enough for 2 tacos per person per party of five.
▪ El Patio, located at 2394 U.S. 501, Conway, will have 12-ounce margaritas for $2.50, $2 bottled beer and $6.99 combination plates. Live music will also be featured.
▪ Casa Villa, located at 1529 U.S. 17, Little River, will offer a free T-shirt with the purchase of a pitcher of margaritas.
▪ Banditos Restaurant & Cantina, located at 1410 N. Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach, will be offering $2 draft Bud Lights, $3 other draft beers, $3 well or house margaritas and $4 house wines.
$5 nachos, jalapeno poppers, eggrolls, boneless chicken wings and $2 beef or chicken tacos will be available at the bar.
Live music will be happening throughout the day with Travis Proctor from 11 a.m. to noon, Backfire from 12-3:30 p.m., Travis Proctor from 3:30-4:30 p.m., Paperwork from 4:30-8 p.m., Travis Proctor from 8-9 p.m., and Matt Parker and the Deacons ending the night from 9-midnight.
▪ Mexico Lindo, located at 2801 N. Kings Hwy, Myrtle Beach, will feature a fajitas for two special (which includes two margaritas) for $25. 16-ounce margaritas will also be available for $2.99.
▪ La Hacienda, located at 5711 Dick Pond Road, Myrtle Beach, will have 16-ounce margaritas for $4.99, mixed drinks starting at $4.99 and beer specials starting at $1.99.
▪ El Cerro Grande, which has multiple locations including 101 Rivertown Blvd., Conway, 2696 Beaver Run Road, Myrtle Beach, 108 S Kings Hwy., Myrtle Beach, 3779 Renee Dr., Myrtle Beach, and 3021 U.S. 17 Business, Murrells Inlet, will have 16-ounce margaritas for $3.25, vodka drinks for $3, and nachos or wings available for $5.50 all day.
▪ Nacho Hippo Cantina Maximo, located at 1160 Farrow Parkway, Myrtle Beach, and 850 North Beach Boulevard, North Myrtle Beach will have $3 house margaritas, $2 Bud Light Limes and live music throughout the day.
▪ Boathouse Waterway Bar & Grill will be having live music with J Boog in the evening. Admission to this concert is free.