Parlez vous francias? If so, check out the newest library in Georgetown County and its French Film Series.
Starting Friday, the series has a total of five movies planned, all of which you can see for $15 or pay $5 per movie. Here’s what’s playing and when:
• Friday at 7 p.m. | “Avis de Mistral (My Summer in Provence)” directed by Rose Bosch
Never miss a local story.
• Saturday at 1:30 p.m. | “Paris a Tout Prix (Paris or Perish)” directed by Reem Hkerici
• Saturday at 3:30 p.m. | “En Solitaire (Turning Tides)” directed by CHristophe Offenstein
• Saturday at 7 p.m. | “Jappeloup” directed by Christian Duguay
• Sunday at 2:30 p.m. | “Comme un Chef” directed by Daniel Cohen
The Waccamaw Neck branch library is located at 41 St. Paul Place in Litchfield Beach off Willbrook Boulevard. Call 545-3623 or visit georgetowncountylibrary.sc.gov if you want more details on each movie.