Outings include pair of CCU recitals
▪ Winyah Bay Heritage Festival, 11 a m.-5 p.m. Sunday at Carroll Ashmore Campbell Marine Complex, along Sampit River, underneath U.S. 17 bridge going south from Georgetown. Free admission. 843-545-7020 or www.winyahbayfestival.org.
▪ “Art in the Park,” 10 a.m.-4 p.m. in Myrtle Beach’s Chapin Memorial Park, at Kings Highway and 14th Avenue North. Free. 843-446-3830 or www.artsyparksy.com.
▪ Hot Rod Promotions cruise-in, 11 a.m.-2 p.m. at Cheesesteak U, 1315 U.S. 501 Business, Conway, next to Oliver’s Restaurant. Free. 843-503-8245.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Fried chicken dinner benefit, 11:30 a.m. at Village Point United Methodist Church, 1392 Village Point Road S.W., Shallotte, N.C. $8 meal. 910-200-2789.
▪ Free movie, “There Be Dragons – Even saints have a past,” 12:30 p.m. at St. Michael Catholic Church hall, on Cypress Avenue in Garden City Beach. 843-651-3737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
▪ “Back to the ’80s: The Totally Awesome Musical,” 2 p.m. at North Myrtle Beach High School, 3750 Sea Mountain Highway, Little River. $10 adults, and $8 students and seniors. 843-399-6171 or nmbhsfinearts.seatyourself.biz.
▪ “An Afternoon with the Winemaker,” 2-4 p.m. Sunday with Dana Keeler, at Silver Coast Winery, 6680 Barbeque Road, Ocean Isle Beach. $20. Reservations at 910-287-2800. More details: www.silvercoastwinery.com.
▪ “Little Shop of Horrors,” 3 p.m. Sunday at Conway High School, 2301 Church St. (U.S. 501), north of U.S. 378, $8 advance or $12 at door, and $6 Horry County Schools students. 843-488-0662 or ch.horrycountyschools.net/pages/Conway_High_School.
▪ At Coastal Carolina University, in Edwards Recital Hall, on main campus, accessed from U.S. 501 or S.C. 544 in Conway: Spring Flute and Clarinet Studios’ Recital, 3 p.m., for $7 general admission; and Caroline Hong piano recital, 6 p.m., for $17. 843-349-2787 or www.coastal.edu/news/culturalarts.
▪ Myrtle Beach Corvette Club dinner meeting, 5 p.m. at Simply Southern Smokehouse, 1913 Mr. Joe White Ave., Myrtle Beach. Meal $15. 843-294-0127 or www.myrtlebeachcorvetteclub.com.
▪ Devon Allman concert, 5 p.m. at The Boathouse Waterway Bar & Grill, 201 Fantasy Harbor Blvd., along Intracoastal Waterway, just west of Myrtle Beach, off U.S. 501, next to Clarion Hotel. Free. 843-903-2628 or www.boathousemb.com.
▪ Jamie Morgan, 8 p.m. Sundays and 9 p.m. Tuesdays (but not April 26) through May 8, at Carolina Comedy Club, at Broadway at the Beach’s Celebrity Square, off 29th Avenue North in Myrtle Beach. $15. 843-839-2565 or www.carolinacomedyclub.com.