Two movies for free
See a movie for free in two proximate Myrtle Beach sites near The Market Common:
• For adults and seniors: “Grudge Match,” starring Sylvester Stallone and Robert DeNiro, and rated PG-13, 3 p.m. in Myrtle Beach Base Recreation Center, 800 Gabreski Lane. Details at 918-2380.
Never miss a local story.
• “Space Jam,” starring Bugs Bunny and Michael Jordan, at dusk, about 9 p.m. in Myrtle Beach’s Valor Memorial Garden, on Farrow Parkway. 839-3500 orwww.marketcommonmb.com
Various concerts outside
Choose from these outdoor concert series, for free:
• “Wine Down Friday,” 1-5 p.m. with local entertainers, at La Belle Amie Vineyard, 1120 St. Joseph Road, Little River. Details at 399-9463 orwww.labelleamie.com
• Hip Pocket Band, 6:30 p.m. in parking lot of Museum of Coastal Carolina, 21 E. Second St. (910-579-1016). Details at 910-253-2031 orwww.brunswickcountync.gov
• “Nashville Fridays,” 9 p.m. with Sam Hunt, at The Boathouse Waterway Bar & Grill, 201 Fantasy Harbor Blvd., along the Intracoastal Waterway, just west of Myrtle Beach, off U.S. 501, next to Clarion Hotel. 903-2628 orwww.boathousemb.com
Band plays in gardens
“Cool Summer Evenings” continue, with extended hours Wednesdays-Fridays through Aug. 8, including “Concerts on the Lawn” on Fridays, with the Ross Holmes Band on this evening. Details at 235-6000, 800-849-1931 or www.brookgreen.org.
Details | 5-9 p.m. at Brookgreen Gardens (open 9:30 a.m. daily), on U.S. 17, between Murrells Inlet and Litchfield Beach; free with admission, which lasts seven days: $14 ages 13-64, $12 ages 65 and older, and $7 ages 4-12.
‘Live After Five’ at park
The “Live After Five” series includes entertainment every Friday night through Aug. 22, with extended hours until 9 p.m., on this evening with a concert by Jukebox Elly. Details at 238-3787 or www.wild-water.com.
Details | 5-9 p.m. at Wild Water & Wheels, 910 U.S. Business S., Surfside Beach, for $9.95 plus tax; park opens 10 a.m. daily, with all-day rates available.
Comedy show at Stage Left
See the “Myrtle Beach Live!” comedy and music show the next two nights through Saturday. Details at 232-0339 or www.stagelefttheatremb.com.
Details | 8 p.m. at Stage Left Theatre Company, 3064 DeVille St., Myrtle Beach, in The Market Common, Myrtle Beach, between Nevers and Lewis streets, for $10.
On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays this summer, enjoy murder nystery dinner shows by the Murder Mystery Productions. Details at 272-3000 or www.hob.com/myrtlebeach, and www.murdermysteryproductions.com.
Details | 7 p.m. at House of Blues, in Barefoot Landing, on U.S. 17 in North Myrtle Beach, for $42.
For a complete list of upcoming events, festivals and shows, visit MyrtleBeach