Roger and Jessica Rabbit from the movie “Who Framed Roger Rabbit?” as well as Mr. Bun from the former “Calvin and Hobbes” comic strip, the White Rabbit and March Hare from “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland,” Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh’s Hundred Acre Wood, and The Velveteen Rabbit, might want to enjoy an Easter egg hunt this weekend, among the many ideas for outings across the Grand Strand.
From egg hunts to bunny breakfasts, and even an Easter concert with Elvis gospel music, enjoy a bevy of activities with their own extra hop to continue celebrating spring.
VISIT THE EASTER BUNNY
• Coastal Grand mall, on U.S. 17 Bypass in Myrtle Beach, daily through Saturday in center court. 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Mondays-Saturdays and noon-6 p.m. Sunday. Various photo packages available. 839-9100 orwww.coastalgrand.com
• Inlet Square, at U.S. 17 Bypass and U.S. 17 Business in Murrells Inlet. 11 a.m.-7 p.m. 2-7 p.m. Mondays-Fridays through April 18. Various photo packages available. 651-6990 orwww.inletsquaremall.com
EASTER ACTIVITIES AT BASS PRO SHOPS
• Photos with Easter Bunny – 4-by-6-inch photo, 6-8 p.m. daily through Thursday, 2-7 p.m. Friday and 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday-Sunday.
• Egg hunts for ages 2-10, 2-3 p.m. Saturday-Sunday; registration opens at 1:30 p.m.
• Children’s crafts – make a bunny frame or scratch-art bunny craft, 4-7 p m. Friday and 1-4 p.m. Saturday-Sunday, while supplies last
ANNUAL EASTER EGG HUNT CARNIVAL
BREAKFAST WITH THE EASTER BUNNY
BREAKFAST WITH BUTTONS THE BUNNY
32ND ANNUAL EASTER EGG HUNT
• Free refreshments from North Strand Optimist Club
• Volunteers sought to help with set-up and cleanup, 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Contact Gregg Barnhill at 280-5673 or email email@example.com.
‘EGGS IN THE PARK’ FINALE
‘EASTER AT THE OLD BRIDGE’
EASTER EGG HUNT
ANNUAL EASTER EGG HUNT
EASTER CONCERT WITH GOSPEL ‘OLDIES’ STYLE ELVIS MUSIC