Myriad special outings• Annual “Plantacular Sale” finale, 9:30 .m.-4 p.m. at Brookgreen Gardens, on U.S. 17 between Murrells Inlet and Litchfield Beach, across from Huntington Beach State Park, open until 8 p.m. daily in April. Free with admission, which lasts seven days: $14 ages 13-64, $12 ages 65 and older, and $7 ages 4-12. 235-6000, 800-849-1931 or www.brookgreen.org.
• “Art in the Park,” by Waccamaw Arts and Crafts Guild, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. in Myrtle Beach’s Valor Memorial Garden, on Farrow Parkway, at The Market Common. Free. 446-3830 or www.artsyparksy.com.
• Cruise-in by Hot Rod Promotions, for all cars, noon-3 p.m. at Cheesesteak U, 1867 S.C. 544, Conway, near Food Lion. Free. 503-8245.
• Final day of 11th annual Spring Art Show & Sale, noon-6 p.m. at Seacoast Artists Gallery, 3032 Nevers St., Myrtle Beach, in The Market Common. 232-7009 or www.seacoastartistsguild.com.
• Ceremony to add names, 2 p.m. at Lost At Sea Memorial, at Morse Park Landing, on U.S. 17 Business on south end of Murrells Inlet. 458-7671 or www.lostatseamemorial.com.
• Georgetown Area Daylily Club monthly meeting, 2:30 p.m. in Dick M. Johnson Civic Center, 829 Pine Drive, behind Surfside Beach Town Hall, this time with Don Withers sharing daylily and landscape photography tips, updates on plants being donated to a new daylily bed at Brookgreen Gardens, and details about club Flower Show May 24 at Inlet Square. 546-6419 or www.brownsferrygardens.com.
• “The Nerd” finale to close Atlantic Stage’s season, 3 p.m. in Coastal Carolina University Myrtle Beach Education Center’s 79th Avenue Theatre, at U.S. 17 Bypass, for $27.50 general; $22.50 seniors (ages 55 and older)/educators/military; $17.50 students, including OLLI members; and $10 side section seats. 877-287-8587 or www.atlanticstage.com.
• Coastal Carolina University Flute Studio Recital, 3 p.m. in Edwards Recital Hall, on main campus, accessed from U.S. 501 and S.C. 544 in Conway, $5 general admission; $3 CCU/Horry-Georgetown Technical College students, faculty and staff; and free for children. 349-2787 or www.coastal.edu/culturalarts.
• Myrtle Beach Corvette Club monthly meeting, 5 p.m. at Liberty Steakhouse & Brewery, at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach. 294-0127 or www.myrtlebeachcorvetteclub.com.
For a complete list of upcoming events, festivals and shows, visit MyrtleBeach