Six plays continue• “Shrek the Musical,” 3 and 7 p.m. Saturday-Sunday, at Socastee High School, on S.C. 707, near Dick Pond Road. $12 or $17. Details at 293-9041 or socasteeperformingarts.com.
• “Fame the Musical,” finales, 2 and 7 p.m. at St. James High School, at S.C. 707 and Salem Road, in Burgess community, for $8. 650-5600.
• “The Cemetery Club,” finales, 3 and 8 p.m. at Oceanside Village, 1711 U.S. 17 Business S., Garden City Beach, off Melody Lane – across from Tupelo Bay Golf Center and Bi-Lo, for $12. 650-4440.
• “Barefoot in the Park,” 3 and 8 p.m. (also finale, 3 p.m. Sunday) at Stage Left Theatre Company, 3064 DeVille St., Myrtle Beach, in The Market Common, Myrtle Beach, between Nevers and Lewis streets. $15 advance, $18 at door. 232-0339 or www.stagelefttheatremb.com.
• “Monty Python’s ‘SpamALot’ ” by Theatre of the Republic, 3 and 7:30 p.m. at Main Street Theatre, 335 Main St., Conway. $21. 488-0821 or www.theatreoftherepublic.com.
• “The Constant Wife,” by Swamp Fox Players, 8 p.m. at Strand Theater, 710 Front St., Georgetown. $15. 527-2924 or www.swampfoxplayers.com.
Voluminous outing ideas
Some festivals and celebrations include:• American Red Cross Coastal S.C. Chapter “Princess Gala” breakfast, 8:30 a.m. at Travinia Italian Kitchen, in Myrtle Beach, then parade led by knights from Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament through The Market Common to red carpet entrance to Grand 14 Cinema to meet Prince Charming and see a princess movie. $25. 477-0020 or www.redcross.org/sc/myrtle-beach.
• Franklin G. Burroughs-Simeon B. Chapin Art Museum Spring Tour of Homes, six sites across Myrtle Beach, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. $45, available from museum, 3100 S. Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach, across from Midway Par 3 and Springmaid Beach Resort. 238-2510 or www.myrtlebeachartmuseum.org.
• Town of Surfside Beach: BBQ Festival, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. on Surfside Drive, with concerts by Sawgrass 11 a.m.-1 p.m., and Josh Brannon Band 2-4 p.m. Free. 650-9548 or www.surfsidebeach.org.
• Remember When Oldies Fest, noon-5 p.m. at La Belle Amie Vineyard, 1120 St. Joseph Road, Little River, just west of North Myrtle Beach Middle School. $8 – also, $3 with donation of two canned/dry good items for area food banks. 399-9463 or www.labelleamie.com.
Coastal Grand Symphony Soloist Competition, 4 p.m. in Andy Owings School of Music & Performing Arts Center, in Coastal Grand mall in Myrtle Beach. Free. 839-1505 or www.andyowingsmusic.com.• “Sweets to Sweets” Celebration and Dinner, with black, white and red casual attire, 6 p.m. at St. James United Methodist Church, 9705 St. James Church Road, in Burgess community. $25. 421-9349.
“Toe to Toe: Canelo vs Angulo” (Canelo Alvarez and Alfredo “El Perro” Angulo in boxing), 6 p.m. at Cinemark at Coastal Grand mall in Myrtle Beach. $18 adult, $17 senior/student, $16 child. $16839-3225 or www.cinemark.com.• Social dance by USA Dance Grand Strand Chapter 6024, in St. Patrick’s Day theme, 7-10 p.m. in Myrtle Beach’s Base Recreation Center. $7 members, otherwise $10. 808-3397 or www.usadancegrandstrand.org.
• National Shag Dance Championships finale, 7:30 p.m. at Spanish Galleon, in OD Beach & Golf Resort, 98 North Ocean Blvd., North Myrtle Beach. $25. 222-6706 or www.shagnationals.com.
For a complete list of upcoming events, festivals and shows, visit MyrtleBeach