* BROOKGREEN GARDENS, auditions for summer musical and drama productions,10 a.m. Feb. 22 and 6 p.m. Feb. 26 in gardens’ Wall Lowcountry Center Auditorium. Bring two-minute prepared monologue, two musical selections – one upbeat and one dramatic – no a capella, on CD only. Appointments required at 235.-6029, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* FREE MOVIES, for adults and seniors, 3 p.m. Fridays at Myrtle Beach Base Recreation Center, 800 Gabreski Lane. Call 918-2380:
* JEWISH GRAND STRAND 2014 “COMMUNITY READS” EVENT, 1 p.m. March 2 at The Sea Captain’s House, 3002 N. Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach (448-8082), with Rabbi Debbie Slavitt leading discussion of “The Golem and the Jinni” by Helen Wecker. Email email@example.com.
* ANTIQUE AUTOMOBILE CLUB OF AMERICA, CAPE FEAR CHAPTER, 42nd annual Antique Automobile Show on March 8 at Independence Mall in Wilmington, with registration 9-11:30 a.m., judging noon, and awards 3 p.m. 910-612-0470, 910-471-0797 or www.ncregionaaca.com/capefear.
* HOT ROD PROMOTIONS, cruise-in, for all cars (503-8245):
Coastal Youth Theater spring classes, for grades 1-4 and 5-10, opening Feb. 24, and culminating May 23-24 with Disney’s Little Mermaid Jr.”
TOURSwww.huffmanhelicopters.com www.executiveheli.com www.1800fly4fun.com
* TOURS DE SANDY ISLAND, birding/nature tours of Sandy Island, in northeast Georgetown County, by appointment – also 8 a.m.-noon Jan. 25 – with minimum six per group. 843-408-7187 or www.toursdesandyisland.com.