Laugh with comedians
Choose from two comedic slates, both at 8 p.m. through Saturday, and $15 each:
• Kevin Bozeman (also 10 p.m. Friday-Saturday) at Carolina Comedy Club, at Broadway at the Beach’s Celebrity Square, off 29th Avenue North in Myrtle Beach, Details at 839-2565 orwww.carolinacomedyclub.com
Never miss a local story.
Richie Minervini (also 10:15 p.m. Friday-Saturday) at Comedy Cabana, 9588 N. Kings Highway, just north of Myrtle Beach, for $15. 449-4242 or comedycabana.com.
Chagall biographer speaks
Vivian R. Jacobson, author of “Sharing Chagall: a Memoir,” will give a “Coffee with Friends” presentation, on “My Top 10 Favorite Artworks of Marc Chagall: Why They Are Important to Me and to the World.” Details at 915-5281 or www.hcml.org.
Details | 10 a.m. at Horry County Memorial Library North Myrtle Beach branch, 910 First Ave. S., for free.
Two special events
• Fundraiser with food from many eateries and a silent auction, for Heather Elvis Fund, 5-7 p.m. at former Tommy Bahama, 3044 Howard Ave., Myrtle Beach, in The Market Common, with Liz Callaway of WRNN-FM 99.5 “Hot Talk” morning show as host, for $15 cover for ages 13 and older, $5 ages 5-12, and free fages 4 and younger. Details at 839-3500 orwww.marketcommonmb.com
• Fashion show, 6-9 p.m. at Castano’s Italian Steakhouse, in Barefoot Landing, on U.S. 17 in North Myrtle Beach, including live entertainment by the Party Favor Band, to benefit Teen Angel, which helps North Myrtle Beach High School students with acquisition of such basic needs as school books, personal care products, transportation to the medical appointments. $20 donation. 361-2000 or 457-4550.
Chaney sings Elvis tunes
See David Chaney of Myrtle Beach perform his tribute to Elvis Presley. Details from host site at 357-3655 and www.davidchaneymusic.com.
Details | 6-9 p.m. at K-Rae’s Waterway Bar and Grille (Formerly Hanna Banana’s Sunshine Cabana), 1950 Wacheshaw Road, Murrells Inlet, on the Intracoastal Waterway.
Two events at CCU sites
Coastal Carolina University plays host to two events:
• Lunar New Year and Asian Awareness Celebration, with Asian music, food and dance, 7 p.m. in CCU’s Edwards Recital Hall, on Conway campus, for free. Details atwww.coastal.edu/culturalarts
• Atlantic Stage’s “Driving Miss Daisy,” in final week at 79th Avenue Theatre, in Myrtle Beach Education Center, at U.S. 17 Bypass: 7:30 p.m. Thursday-Saturday and 3 p.m. Sunday. $27.50 general admission; $22.50 seniors, (ages 55 and older) educators and military; $17.50 students, including Osher Lifelong Learning Institute members; and $10 side section seats. 877-287-8587 orwww.atlanticstage.com
For a complete list of upcoming events, festivals and shows, visit MyrtleBeach