Blue Crab Fest finale
The 32nd annual Blue Crab Festival concludes, and includes music by Jim Quick & Coastline 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. and The Fantastic Shakers 3-6 p.m. Details at 795-9755 or 385-3180.
Details | 9 a.m.-6 p.m. on Little River waterfront; $3 advance or $5 at gate, and free pass for ages 12 and younger available at www.bluecrabfestival.org.
Students take stage
Never miss a local story.
See local students and groups perform in:
• Recital by Litchfield Dance Arts Academy of Litchfield Beach, with preshow at noon, and acts at 2 and 4 p.m. at Waccamaw High School in Pawleys Island, for $20 ages 12 and older, otherwise $10 children. 237-7465 orwww.litchfielddance.com
• Recitals at Andy Owings School of Music Concert Hall, across from Books-A-Million in Coastal Grand mall in Myrtle Beach – one for each group of students – 2 and 3:30 p.m., for free. 839-1505 orwww.andyowingsmusic.com
• “Showstoppers,” by Carolina Forest High School Show Choirs, 3 p.m. at school, 70 Gardner Lacy Road, east of U.S. 501, for $7. Details at 236-7997 andwww.cfhsshows.com
• South Brunswick Interchurch Council 10th annual “Sing into Spring” concert, 3-5 p.m. at Calabash Presbyterian Church, 8820 Old Georgetown Road, between Calabash and Sunset Beach, N.C. Everyone is asked to bring nonperishable food items for food pantry. 910-579-4684.
Two groups convene
Two groups have monthly meetings:
• Myrtle Beach Orchid Society, 2:30 p.m. at Grand Strand Senior Center, 1268 21st Ave. N., Myrtle Beach, welcoming everyone to bring orchids for display, and plants will be available for raffle and exchange. Details at 236-2221 or 910-579-7089.
• Myrtle Beach Corvette Club, 5 p.m. at Castano’s Italian Steakhouse, in Barefoot Landing, on U.S. 17 in North Myrtle Beach. 347-2019 orwww.myrtlebeachcorvetteclub.com
Miles salutes Elvis
Eddie Miles will perform “A Salute to Elvis & Country Legends.” Details at 272-1111 or 800-342-2262.
Details | 7 p.m. (and on June 23) at Alabama Theatre, in Barefoot Landing, on U.S. 17 in North Myrtle Beach, for $22.95, $26.95 or $31.95.
Two concerts on tap
• Dustin Lynch, known for “Cowboys and Angels” and “She Cranks My Tractor,” and The Chris Lane Band, 5 p.m. at The Boathouse Waterway Bar & Grill, 201 Fantasy Harbor Blvd., along the Intracoastal Waterway, just west of Myrtle Beach, off U.S. 501, next to the Clarion Hotel, for free. Details at 903-2628 orwww.boathousemb.com
• Eddie Miles’ “A Salute to Elvis & Country Legends,” 7 p.m. (and on June 23) at Alabama Theatre, in Barefoot Landing, on U.S. 17 in North Myrtle Beach, for $22.95, $26.95 or $31.95. 272-1111, 800-342-2262 orwww.alabama-theatre.com
For a complete list of upcoming events, festivals and shows visit MyrtleBeach