Twelve lucky college graduates have been given the chance of a lifetime: to drive the Oscar Meyer Wienermobile across one of six regions of the U.S., visiting towns along the way.
The Grand Strand area is also in luck this weekend, because the Wienermobile is making several stops at area Lowes Food over the next three days.
Graduate Lisa Rosenblum and her co-driver, Hot Diggity Holly, will be hanging out in Little River Thursday for a few hours before heading to the coast to play fun activities with families and hand out Wiener Whistles.
Here’s a look at their planned stops:
Never miss a local story.
• Thursday, 2-5 p.m., Lowes Foods at 111 Pavilion Drive, Little River.
• Friday, noon-5 p.m., Lowes Foods at 11903 S.C. 707, Murrells Inlet.
• Saturday, 10 a.m.-1 p.m., Lowes Foods at 1399 S. Commons Drive, Myrtle Beach.
• Saturday, 2-5 p.m., Lowes Foods at 970 Cipriana Drive, Myrtle Beach.
• Sunday, 11 a.m.-4 p.m., Lowes Foods at 6278 Beach Drive, Ocean Isle Beach, N.C.
If you’re interested in learning more, visit www.hotdoggerblog.com.