Join a wine-tasting benefit for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Details at 388-5968 or www.cff.org.
Details | 5-8 p.m. at Capriz Italian Feast, at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach, for $25 donation.
Events at libraries
Three Horry County Memorial Library branches have special events. Details at www.hcml.org:
Conclusion of a used-book sale, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. in North Myrtle Beach, 910 First Ave. S.; 915-5281.
• “Cultural Safari” visit to Slovenia, 1-2 p.m. in Socastee, 141 707-Connector Road, off S.C. 707 west of S.C. 544; 215-4700.
• Meet Barbara Flowers Jacobs, author of “Days of a Wounded Heart: Giving it to God,” 3 p.m. in Surfside Beach, 410 Surfside Drive; 205-5280.
Special CCU outings
Coastal Carolina University, in Conway, has a trio of outings open for the public. Details at 349-2787 or www.coastal.edu/culturalarts:
• Opening of “Portfolio I: Graphic Design” art exhibit through April 26, with reception and lecture 4:30-6 p.m. in Bryan Art Gallery, open 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Mondays-Fridays.
• “Home Is Where the Start Is,” a conversation with Jim Rogers, a former newspaper columnist on parenting, 4:30 p.m. in Wall College of Business Auditorium, for free, as part of the campus’ Peace Week.
• CCU World Music Ensemble Spring Concert, 7:30 p.m. in Wheelwright Auditorium, for $9 adults; $7 CCU and Horry-Georgetown Technical College staff and faculty, as well as ages 65 and older, and Osher Lifelong Learning Institute members; $3 ages 11-17; and free ages 10 and younger.
‘Singing in the Sun’
The 16th annual “Singing in the Sun” series of daily concerts through Saturday continues with The Perrys, Jason Crabb, the Isaacs, Bowling Family, Down East Boys, and Herb Reavis, speaker. Details at 888-238-6858 or www.abrahamproductions.net.
Details | 6:30 p.m. in Myrtle Beach Convention Center, at Oak Street and 21st Avenue North, $20.50 general admission and $24.50-$28.50 reserved, with multi-night ticket discounts of $5 for three-night packages.
For a complete list of upcoming events, festivals and shows visit MyrtleBeach