* ART CLASSES, in paint or pastel and charcoal, taught 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Fridays by Stuart Fleishman at North Myrtle Beach’s J. Bryan Floyd Community Center, 1030 Possum Trot Road, for $85 for four classes per month, or $25 per class. Also, at A.C. Moore, 1120 Seaboard St., Myrtle Beach: pastel 1-4 p.m. Tuesdays, oil painting 6-8:30 p.m. Tuesdays, and oil or Acrylic brush and pallet knife 1-4 p.m. Wednesdays, each for $85 per four classes per month, and charcoal and pastel drawing 3-5:30 p.m. Thursdays, for $75; call store at 213-2070 to register. More class details at 213-1037.
* MYRTLE BEACH STAMP CLUB, meetings at 7 p.m. second Tuesday monthly, including March 5 for annual “100 Lot Auction” program. Membershps $10 a year. Details at 347-0087, sites.google.com/site/myrtlebeachstampclub/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org www.funwarehousemb.com
* ANTIQUE AUTOMOBILE CLUB OF AMERICA CAPE FEAR CHAPTER, 41st annual show, with theme “Take Your Kid to a Car Show,” March 9 at Independence Mall in Wilmington, N.C.: registration 9-11:30 a.m., judging noon, and awards ceremony 3 p.m. Pre-registration $15, or $20 on day of event. Details from Bob Plassman of Southport: 910-457-4841, email email@example.com or www.ncregionaaca.com/capefear.
* HOT ROD PROMOTIONS cruise-ins, free for all cars: 11 a.m.-2 p.m. March 2 at Joey Doggs, 1818 U.S. 17 Business N., near Surfside Beach, near Old Time Pottery; 1-4 p.m. March 9 at Acme Bar & Grill, 3340 U.S. 17 Business, Murrells Inlet; 1-4 p.m. March 10 at Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, off U.S. 17 Bypass, outside Coastal Grand mall in Myrtle Beach; and 6-9 p.m. March 16 at Pirateland Camping Resort Cruise-In, 5401 S. Kings Highway, south of Myrtle Beach. 503-8245.
* HOUSE OF BLUES, in Barefoot Landing, on U.S. 17 in North Myrtle Beach: Various shows such as “Blues-A-Palooza” concert series 9-11 p.m. Saturdays, for free; guests such as REO Speedwagon March 1, Buddy Guy and Jonny Lang March 2, Sister Hazel April 12, Darius Rucker April 13,; prices vary for each. Also: Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre shows, 7 p.m. Saturdays, for $42 ages 13 and older ( www.murdermysteryproductions.com); 272-3000 or www.hob.com/myrtlebeach.
Museum admission, and per Sky Theater planetarium show: $8 adults, $6 ages 60 and older, and students; and $4 ages 3-4. Reach museum at 910-579-1016, planetarium at 910-575-0033, or visit museumplanetarium.org.
TOURSwww.executiveheli.com www.huffmanhelicopters.com www.1800fly4fun.com