* FESTIVE BRASS OF MYRTLE BEACH. New members welcome: Rehearsals 7 p.m. Mondays at First United Methodist Church, 904 65th Ave. N., Myrtle Beach. Also: Can/Am Days concert 3 p.m. March 17 at First United Methodist Church, 901 N. Kings Highway, Myrtle Beach, for free. 293-6162 or festivebrassofmyrtlebeach.org.
* XFACTOR AUDITIONS, registration March 17-18 with auditions March 19 at the North Charleston Coliseum, North Charleston. www.thexfactorusa.com.
* CRAFT FAIR, third annual, 8 a.m.-2 p.m. Feb. 23 at Hampton Inn & Suites Oceanfront, 1803 S. Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach. 946-6400.
* CRUISE INTO SPRING AND SUMMER” Fashion Show and Luncheon on March 9, by St. Andrew Women’s Club and Belk at Coastal Grand mall, benefiting Hope Hoiuse of Myrtle Beach, as well as family outreach and women’s club projects: social hour 11 a.m., lunch noon and show 1 p.m. at Dunes Golf and Beach Club, 9000 N. Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach, for $35. Reservations due March 4 at 703-623-5567 or 903-4296.
* ELVIS FAN CLUB MYRTLE BEACH/GRAND STRAND, March 8, Friday, “King Shazaam Show,” 7-10 p.m. March 8 at Fresh Brewed Coffee House, 933 Broadway St., Myrtle Beach, for $5 cover. 424-9124 or www.kingsshazaam.com.
* HORRY COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY “STORIES IN STONES” benefit, April 12-13 in downtown Conway, with Peter Horry Chapter Daughters of the American Revolution and Sons of Confederate Veterans Litchfield Camp 132. Tours both days, all of sites on National Register of Historic Places: First United Methodist Church 9 a.m. and Hebron United Methodist Church/Buck Family Cemetery 11 a.m.; and Hebron/Buck 1 p.m. and First Methodist 3 p.m. Combo package $30. Also, guided tours of Bryan House, 606 Main St.., at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. both days, for $5 each. Details from Conway Visitor Center, 903 Third Ave.; Conway Chamber of Commerce, 203 Main St.; and Bodega, 301 Main St.; as well as 457-3496, www.hchsonline.org and by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
* THE LEARNING TREE preschool, spaghetti dinner for dine-in or takeout – sponsored by The Olive Garden – and raffle benefit, 4:30-6 p.m. Feb. 21 at Trinity Presbyterian Church, 2061 Glenns Bay Road, just west of Surfside Beach, for $6, with water or lemonade $1 extra for dine-in; raffle tickets $1. 602-2611 or email email@example.com www.funwarehousemb.com
“ WOMEN HELPING WOMEN REACH FOR THE STARS” 10th annual Antique Appraisal Fair, benefiting Philanthropic Education Organization chapter in Southport, N.C., 1-4 p.m. Feb. 24 in Southport Community Center. Appraisals $7, or three for $20. Reach Jackie Brzezniak at 910-454-9886 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* HOUSE OF BLUES, in Barefoot Landing, on U.S. 17 in North Myrtle Beach: Various shows such as “Blues-A-Palooza” concert series 9-11 p.m. Saturdays, for free; guests such as REO Speedwagon March 1, Buddy Guy and Jonny Lang March 2; prices vary for each. Also: Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre shows, 7 p.m. Saturdays, for $42 ages 13 and older ( www.murdermysteryproductions.com); 272-3000 or www.hob.com/myrtlebeach.
Museum admission, and per Sky Theater planetarium show: $8 adults, $6 ages 60 and older, and students; and $4 ages 3-4. Reach museum at 910-579-1016, planetarium at 910-575-0033, or visit museumplanetarium.org.
TOURSwww.executiveheli.com www.huffmanhelicopters.com www.1800fly4fun.com