* PAWLEYS ISLAND FESTIVAL OF MUSIC & ART, 23rd annual, entries for poster competition accepted through March 15. Winner receives $300 and design will be used in promoting the fest, which is Oct. 1-13. Details at www.pawleysmusic.com.
Beginners 10:30 a.m.-noon Thursdays and high beginner/easy intermediate 6-8 p.m. Mondays at Dick Johnson Civic Center, on Pine Drive in Surfside Beach. $3 each. email@example.com
Grand Strand Senior Center, 1268 21st Ave. N., Myrtle Beach: line dancing 1-2 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays; and shag on Wednesdays, beginners plus 2-3 p.m. and beginners 3-4 p.m., each $4.
* CRAFT FAIR, third annual, 8 a.m.-2 p.m. Feb. 23 at Hampton Inn & Suites Oceanfront, 1803 S. Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach. 946-6400.
* “SWING INTO SPRING”, salute to ballroom dancing, noon-3 p.m. March 2 at Myrtle Beach mall, at U.S. 17 and S.C. 22, near Briarcliffe Acres, with Grand Strand USA Dance, Chapter 6024, with swing, waltz, chacha, rumba, merengue and tango dance demonstrations with local dancers plus a free swing dance lesson. Free. 272-4040 or www.mymallmyrtlebeach.com, and usadancegrandstrand.org
* GRAND STRAND ROLLING THUNDER S.C. CHAPTER 3, second annual “Salute to Women of the Military, Past and Present,” 1 p.m. April 6 at Grand Strand Senior Center, 1268 21st Ave. N., Myrtle Beach. Anyone who is, or knows, a female veteran who can attend, is asked to register by March 15 with Jean DePace at 910-579-3668 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org .
* THE LEARNING TREE preschool, spaghetti dinner for dine-in or takeout – sponsored by The Olive Garden – and raffle benefit, 4:30-6 p.m. Feb. 21 at Trinity Presbyterian Church, 2061 Glenns Bay Road, just west of Surfside Beach, for $6, with water or lemonade $1 extra for dine-in; raffle tickets $1. 602-2611 or email email@example.com.
* MURRELLS INLET “DADDY-DAUGHTER DANCE”, benefiting Belin International Mission Fund, 7-10 p.m. March 8 at Belin Memorial United Methodist Church Family Life Center, 4182 U.S. 17 Business, Murrells Inlet. $25 couple, or $30 for party with more than one daughter. 651-5099 or www.belinumc.org.www.dreamlandskatingarena.com www.funwarehousemb.com
* “SHUCKIN’ ON THE STRAND”, fifth annual oyster roast, noon-4 p.m. Feb. 23, at Hot Fish Club, 4911 U.S. 17 Business S., Murrells Inlet, with all-you-can-eat-oysters by Harrelson’s Seafood, two drinks and a plate of barbecue and side dishes by Prosser’s BBQ, and entertainment by DJ Lex Diamond and MB Country. $25. 916-7240 or www.gsscene.com.
* “SNOWBIRD SOCIALS”, Noon Tuesdays in February at Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar, in The Market Common in Myrtle Beach, with a two-course lunch meal, then dessert and coffee, all for $15, then diner can show his or her receipt that day at Grand 14 Cinema box office for a special $4.50 price for any movie starting before 6 p.m. Reservations recommended at 839-1868.
“ WOMEN HELPING WOMEN REACH FOR THE STARS” 10th annual Antique Appraisal Fair, benefiting Philanthropic Education Organization chapter in Southport, N.C., 1-4 p.m. Feb. 24 in Southport Community Center. Appraisals $7, or three for $20. Reach Jackie Brzezniak at 910-454-9886 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* COMEDY CABANA, 9588 N. Kings Highway, just north of Myrtle Beach: Mitchell Walters: through Saturday, Tommy Blaze: Wednesday-Feb. 23, Vinnie Mark: Feb. 27-March 2, Patti Vasquez: March 5-9 and Chris Barnes March 12-16, each $15. 449-4242 or www.comedycabana.com.
. Reach winery at 910-287-2800 or www.silvercoastwinery.com.
TOURSwww.executiveheli.com www.huffmanhelicopters.com www.1800fly4fun.com