Model train show steams into final day
The Intracoastal Model Railroad Club, with members from Brunswick and Horry counties, will wrap up a Model Train Show. Details at 910-287-6866, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details: 10 a.m.-4 p.m. at Carolina Shores property owners’ clubhouse, 17 Lakeview Court, off U.S. 17, near Calabash, N.C. – Turn right on Country Club Road., and right at entrance to golf club on Carolina Shores Drive, then bear left and follow signage to clubhouse. Free.
‘Surfside Sunday Serenades’ among free concerts
Never miss a local story.
▪ “Surfside Sunday Serenades,” 2-5 p.m. with Sudie & Da’blooze, Acoustic Johnny, and MI Blue, in gazebo at Surfside Beach’s Passive Park, near the veterans memorial, at Surfside and Willow drives, by front of Horry County Memorial Library’s Surfside Beach branch. 843-450-7281.
▪ Sugarcreek, 5 p.m. at The Boathouse Waterway Bar & Grill, 201 Fantasy Harbor Blvd., along Intracoastal Waterway, just west of Myrtle Beach, off U.S. 501, next to Clarion Hotel. 843-903-2628 or boathousemb.com.
▪ The Tams, 6:30 p.m. at Holden Beach Pavilion, at end of Jordan Boulevard. 910-253-2031 or bcparks.recdesk.com.
▪ “Sweet Reggae Sunday,” with Signal Fire with Circuit Trio, 7-11 p.m. at House of Blues, at Barefoot Landing, on U.S. 17 in North Myrtle Beach. 843-272-3000 or www.hob.com/myrtlebeach.
▪ “Summer Nights,” 7-10 p.m. with Shelley Sasser from Dino Capone’s School of Rock in center court, at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach. 843-444-3200, 800-386-4662 or www.broadwayatthebeach.com.
▪ “SummerFest!” with Nick Pike, a British juggler, comedian, unicyclist, and former semi-finalist from NBC’s “America’s Got Talent,” 7 p.m. at Barefoot Landing, on U.S. 17 in North Myrtle Beach, in Lakeside Village, near carousel and Castano’s Italian Restaurant. 843-272-8349 or www.bflanding.com.
Join merry benefit, raffle for Canine Angels
The second annual “Christmas in July” benefit for Canine Angels – which rescues, trains and places dogs as service companions with veterans who have disabilities – will include a 50/50 raffle at 5 p.m. ($5 per ticket, or three for $10, or 10 for $20). Details at 917-575-6235 or canineangelsusa.org.
Details: 2-6 p.m. at Drifters Saloon, 2905 N. Kings Highway, Myrtle Beach (843-626-4464).
Corvette owners convene for monthly dinner
Corvette owners are welcome at the Myrtle Beach Corvette Club’s monthly dinner meeting. Details at 843-294-0127 or www.myrtlebeachcorvetteclub.com/
Details: 5 p.m. at Barefoot Resort & Golf Clubhouse, near North Myrtle Beach. Meal $20.
‘Flashback Cinema’ series hits ‘The Sandlot’
“Flashback Cinema” plays at 2 and 7 p.m. Sundays and Wednesdays, with “The Sandlot,” from 1993, on July 9 and 12; “Mamma Mia!” July 16 and 19; “National Lampoon’s Vacation” July 23 and 26; “Footloose” July 30 and Aug. 2; and “Top Gun” Aug. 6 and 9. Details at 843-282-0550 or www.flashbackcinema.net.
Details: At Grand 14 Cinema, at The Market Common in Myrtle Beach. Each at regular movie prices.