Antiques show at Greek Orthodox church
The annual Myrtle Beach Antiques Show, by A Silver Chest of Tampa, Fla., is 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Thursday-Friday and 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday. Details at 813-228-0038.
Details: In fellowship hall at St. John the Baptist Greek Orthodox Church, 3301 33rd Ave. N., Myrtle Beach, at U.S. Bypass. $6 admission, good for all three days.
Meal benefit, ghost walks among events
Never miss a local story.
▪ Benefit book sale, 10 a.m. at Horry County Memorial Library Carolina Forest branch, 2250 Carolina Forest Blvd., east of U.S. 501. $5 for bag of books. 843-915-5282 or www.hcml.org.
▪ “Dining For a Cause,” with a portion of proceeds of sales benefiting Miss Ruby’s Kids, an early childhood education program in Georgetown County (843-436-7197 or www.missrubyskids.net), 4:30 p.m. till closing on this day, at Hanser House, 14360 Ocean Highway, Litchfield Beach,. Reservations at 843-235-3021.
▪ Conway Downtown Alive: Annual “Conway Ghost Walk,” guided hourlong tours, 1 mile through sections of the historic downtown residential district, departing every 15 minutes, 7-8:30 p.m. Thursday-Saturday from Conway Visitor Center, 903 Third Ave., for $15 ages 13 and older, otherwise $7. 843-248-6260 or conwayalive.com.
▪ Swamp Fox Players’ “And the Winner Is,” 8 p.m. Thursday-Saturday and Oct. 28-29, and 2:30 p.m. Sunday, at Strand Theater, 710 Front St., Georgetown. $18. 843-527-2924 or www.swampfoxplayers.com.
‘Addams Family’ musical at St. James High
See students perform in “The Addams Family: A New Musical Comedy.” Details at 843-650-5600 or www.sjhsdrama.com.
Details: 7 p.m. Thursday-Friday at St. James High School, 10800 S.C. 707, at Salem Road in Burgess community. $14 adults, and $12 seniors and $8 students. Also available at sjhs.booktix.
Sax ensemble, play fill CCU stages
Pick a stage for shows on Coastal Carolina University’s main campus, accessed from U.S. 501 and S.C. 544 in Conway. Details at 843-349-2787 or www.coastal.edu/culturalarts:
▪ CCU Saxophone Ensemble, 7:30 p.m. in Edwards Recital Hall. $7.
▪ “On the Razzle” play, 7:30 p.m. Thursday-Friday and 26-28, and 3 and 7:30 p.m. Oct. 29, in Edwards Theatre. $17.