A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of The Sun News, [914 Frontage Road E, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577], during normal business hours Monday through Friday or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
1. No purchase is necessary.
2. There is no limit to the number of times an individual may enter the contest. Entry forms must be submitted on the official entry form found in The Sun News. Photocopies of entry form will not be accepted.
3. Contest is open to the general public nationwide, except for employees, agents, contractors, subsidiaries and affiliates of The Sun News, participating sponsors, their immediate families, household members and all other newspaper industry employees.
Never miss a local story.
4. The contest will begin on Friday, June 5, 2015, and will run through Sunday, June 21, 2015. Winners will be announced Monday, June 22, 2015.
5. All prizes are awarded “as is.” Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged for other trips, prizes or cash.
6. Taxes on prizes are the responsibility of the winners. Offer subject to federal, state, and local laws and is void where prohibited. By entering, participants agree to these rules and expressly consent to the use of their name, photograph or likeness for advertising purposes without further compensation. Winners agree to hold Sponsor and any participating promotional companies, as well as the prize provider, including their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or Promotion.
7. The Sun News reserves the right to change any of this promotion and or the promotional elements.
8. All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize / prizes valued at over $600 will be issued an IRS form 1099 to report their winnings.
9. All entrants and winners agree that The Sun News, their affiliates, and sponsors shall have no liability and shall be held blameless for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property insured by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest by use or non-use of any prize received.
10. All qualifying prizes must be claimed in person at The Sun News during regular business hours.
11. State issued identification must be presented to claim prize. Winners will be required to fill out a prize fulfillment package for the prize.
12. All entry blanks, forms devices and materials, as well as all the information contained on or within, gathered during the course of entry, shall become the sole property of The Sun News to be used, disposed of or destroyed at the discretion of The Sun News.
13. All winners agree that The Sun News and sponsors may broadcast or publish their name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including their voice, recorded or live, for any reason The Sun News deems necessary without compensation.
14. The Sun News reserves the right to end a contest at any time upon advanced notice to the public.
15. Violations of any of these rules or attempts to win any contest by fraud, deception, or cheating shall be grounds for the to disqualify that individual from participating in all current and future contests and events at the sole discretion of the, as well as forfeiture of any prize or prizes won by fraudulent means.
16. A winners list may be obtained after June 22, 2015, by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the following address:
The Sun News - 914 Frontage Road E – Myrtle Beach, SC 29577