• Alex L. Wetherell has joined South Atlantic Bank as an assistant vice president and credit analyst.
• Sue Bradley has been named property manager of The Jackson Companies in Myrtle Beach.
• Rachel McMillan has joined CresCom Bank as a part-time teller at the 38th Avenue North branch in Myrtle Beach; David Blayton has joined as a summer teller at the 38th Avenue North branch in Myrtle Beach.
• Taylor Griggs has joined The David Law Firm as a full-time manager of social security disability claims; Jennifer Koss has joined as a legal assistant intern.
• Teri Rea Holland of Hampton Inn Georgetown Marina has been promoted to general manager.
• Aaron F. Leach of Conway has been named an associate at ROWE Professional Services Co.
• A&I Fire and Water Restoration was awarded the 2014 Chrysalis Awards for Remodeling Excellence for “Commercial Insurance Restoration” for the rebuilding of Windsor Green after the 2013 fire.
• Kathy B. Flowe, national sales manager for The Alabama Theatre, received the Hall of Fame Award at the Meeting Professional International Carolinas Chapter’s Annual Meeting in Concord, N.C.
• The Grounds Guys are now serving the Greater Myrtle Beach area, providing landscape management services to parts of Horry and Brunswick, N.C., counties. For information, call 399-3670.
• Aquatic Analytics has been certified by the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control and is now open. For information call 471-1933 or visit aquaticanalytics.com.
• Kent Larsen, a compliance specialist at CresCom Bank, has earned the Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager certification from the American Bankers Association Institute of Certified Bankers.
• Patrice Sebastian of WebsterRogers has earned the Certificate Exit Planning Advisor designation through the Exit Planning Institute.
Get your item in Business Pulse by emailing it to email@example.com.