• Marilyn Urias and Ashley Ferguson have joined Glasspro as internal sales representatives in the Customer Call Center.
• Laura Skolnick has joined The Brandon Agency as a public relations associate in Myrtle Beach.
• Kim Sanborn of Wyndham Vacation Rentals has been named vice president of operations for Oceana Resorts.
• The Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce has been named the 2014 South Carolina Small Business Ally of the Year by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
• Nine McLeod registered nurses, representing McLeod Regional Medical Center, McLeod Darlington, McLeod Loris Seacoast and McLeod Dillon, have been selected to receive the 2014 Palmetto Gold Award: Susan Breeden, care manager; Earl Gleason, behavioral health; Melissa Herrington, wound care; Karen Jones, trauma surgical care unit; Ashley Keefe, cardiology; Tammy Lowery, pediatrics medical surgical; Amanda Mills, chief nursing officer; Jennifer Riedy, infection preventionist; and Wanda Scharstein, acute care.
Get your item in Business Pulse by emailing it to email@example.com.