• Rose Mary Hanna has joined South Atlantic Bank as a teller in Myrtle Beach.
• Leeanna Dodson joined Carolina Trust as a teller and will be rotating between the Holmestown Road and Surfside Beach branches; Kathy Morgan joined as a teller at the 21st Avenue North branch in Myrtle Beach.
• Nancy Barnes has been named vice president of Patient Services at McLeod Loris Seacoast.
• Batteries Plus Bulbs has opened in North Myrtle Beach at 950-C on Highway 17 North. Visit batteriesplus.com for more information.
• Lorie Stamper, Karen Hazzard and Cheryl Kilbourne, all of Georgetown Hospital System, have been recognized with Palmetto Gold Awards, the state’s highest honor for nursing excellence.
• Yogurt Mountain, LLC presented the Myrtle Beach store the “Excellence in Customer Service” award.
• Janet Hodge, RN from the Academy for Technology and Academics, was recognized with the Health Science Lifetime Achievement Award at the South Carolina State Leadership Conference in Charleston.
• William E. Prenatt of CPG Family Medicine at Towne Centre has been certified as a medical examiner on the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners.
• Call 24 Security, a division of RCS Wireless Technology, has been selected to install its CCTV digital camera system across the Brunswick County School System.
Get your item in Business Pulse by emailing it to email@example.com.