• Sharon Vane has joined South Atlantic Bank as a loan servicing specialist in Myrtle Beach.
• LD Bags has moved to 3425 Highway 17 in Murrells Inlet.
• Alison Burns, trauma director at Grand Strand Regional Medical Center, has been named the South Carolina Emergency Nurse Leader of the Year by the South Carolina Emergency Nurses Association.
• Georgetown Hospital System has received the Excellence Recognition from Working Well and Prevention Partners.
• Marketing Strategies, Inc. of Myrtle Beach has been honored with four gold, seven silver and 10 bronze Manny Awards, earning the agency the Dave Wilson Award for outstanding consumer advertising.
• FirstLight HomeCare of The Grand Strand, a provider of non-medical, in-home care, has earned national distinction as a 2014 Best of Home Care Provider of Choice.
• Pee Dee Cardiology has expanded its cardiac services at McLeod Seacoast to include electrophysiology care.
Get your item in Business Pulse by emailing it to email@example.com.