Conway veteran reported missing found safe

akelley@thesunnews.comJanuary 13, 2014 

A Conway man reported missing in Horry County last week is safe, police said.

Chelsey Brandon Wilson, 30, hadn’t been seen since Jan. 8.

Lt. Robert Kegler with Horry County police said he was found safe Jan. 16 and no crime was committed.

Wilson told his roommate he was going to pay the landlord Jan. 6 after he gave him money for rent, but learned Jan. 8 the rent was never paid, the report said.

Wilson had gone with another man to the Gold Club on Jan. 6 where he said Wilson “spent a lot of money.” He said he last saw him Jan. 8 in the woods behind his home on Bridgeport Drive in the Carolina Forest area.

Contact AMANDA KELLEY at 626-0381, or follow her at Twitter.com/TSN_akelley.

Myrtle Beach Sun News is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.

Commenting FAQs | Terms of Service