• Jessica Stafford has been named a loan-servicing specialist at South Atlantic Bank.
• Keena Carter has been promoted to member service representative at Carolina Trust in Surfside Beach; Michael Cormier has been promoted to Titles & Insurance coordinator at Carolina Trust’s 21st Avenue North location in Myrtle Beach; Amanda Poplawski has been promoted to full-time teller at Carolina Trust in Surfside Beach.
• Carla C. Morris of Waccamaw Management, LLC earned the Professional Community Association Manager designation from Community Associations Institute.
• Dunkin’ Donuts has opened at 5429 Dick Pond Road in Myrtle Beach. Hours include 5 a.m. to 10 p.m., Sunday through Thursday; and 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
• Neal Shore of Atlantic Urology Clinics has been installed as secretary of LUGPA, or Large Urology Group Practice Association.
• Smith Sapp CPA has been registered as an “Adoption-Friendly Workplace.”
Get your item in Business Pulse by emailing it to email@example.com.