• Amanda Phillips and Craig Rabon have joined CresCom Bank’s Retail Mortgage Group team as assistant vice presidents; Patty Stacy as mortgage originator for North Myrtle Beach, Little River, Conway, Loris and Brunswick County, N.C.; Scott Branstrom as retail mortgage loan officer and Griffin Morrow as mortgage loan officer.
• Bruce Hendricks “Brucie” Smith has joined Richardson Plowden & Robinson’s medical malpractice group as an associate attorney in the Myrtle Beach office.
• Lauren Henson has joined CresCom Bank as senior vice president of training and employee development based in the Litchfield-Pawleys Island branch.
• Pat Harris has joined The Brandon Agency as creative director.
• Jason Withers has been promoted to banking officer in the credit analyst department of CresCom Bank at the 38th Avenue North branch in Myrtle Beach.
• Julie Norton-Dew, deputy general manager of finance/CFO of CoastRTA, has been selected as a member of Leadership APTA Class of 2014 with the American Public Transportation Association, one of 25 people in the country selected for the program.
• Philip A. Clayton, president and CEO of Conway Medical Center, has been re-elected and elected vice chairman of Palmetto Hospital Trust, PHT Services and Palmetto Healthcare Liability Insurance Program boards for 2014.
Get your item in Business Pulse by emailing it to email@example.com.