• Tom O’Brien and Tammy Wolfe have joined Yadkin Mortgage as mortgage originators servicing Horry and Georgetown counties and Brunswick County, N.C.
• Tammie Goude has joined Carolina Trust as a teller at the Johnsonville branch; Stephanie Thorpe has joined as collector at the 21st Avenue North branch in Myrtle Beach; Je’ Naire Brown has joined as teller at the 21st Avenue North branch in Myrtle Beach; and Amanda Poplawski has joined as a teller at the Holmestown Road branch in the Myrtle Beach area.
• Ryan Schaul as joined The Brandon Agency as an account manager in the Myrtle Beach office.
Michael Ferris has opened Chem-Dry of The Grand Strand serving Horry and Georgetown counties with carpet cleaning service, upholstery cleaning, area rug cleaning, specialty stain removal, pet odor treatment, carpet protectant and tile and stone cleaning. More information at 655-4750, firstname.lastname@example.org and www.chem-dry.net/grandstrand.sc.
• Conway Medical Center has been awarded a three-year term of accreditation in ultrasound, at both CMC’s main campus and off-site Outpatient Diagnostic Center, as the result of an extensive review by the American College of Radiology.
• Mel Sole, owner and director of instruction for the Mel Sole Golf School with sites at Pawleys Plantation and Grande Dunes Resort Course, has been named a master professional within the PGA of South Africa.
• The Kangaroo Express stores at 3656 Hwy 701 South in Conway and 4570 Socastee Blvd. in Myrtle Beach are now open 24-hours every day.
• Coastal Podiatry Associates in Myrtle Beach is now offering laser therapy using the Multiwave Locked System therapy laser.
• Dennis L. Wade, president and CEO of The Jackson Companies in Myrtle Beach, has been named chairman of the board of directors of Coastal Carolina Bancshares, Inc., the bank holding company for Coastal Carolina National Bank effective Jan. 1. Wade succeeds Chester A. Duke, who is retiring.
Get your item in Business Pulse by emailing it to email@example.com.