• Joseph Heyd and Eric Twine have joined Smith Sapp CPA firm as staff accountants in its Myrtle Beach office; Patricia Trombly has joined as a senior accountant in its Pawleys Island office.
• Wanda Maguire of Horry County State Bank has been promoted to vice president/ branch manager and loan officer of the HCSB Little River branch.
• CresCom Bank has opened a branch at 13021 Ocean Highway in Pawleys Island.
• The Fuzzy Peach has opened in The Food Court of Inlet Square Mall in Murrells Inlet. For more information, visit www.TheFuzzyPeach.com.
• Grand Strand Regional Medical Center has been named Top Performer on Key Quality Measures for 2012 by The Joint Commission.
• Dr. Chuck Mills of Southern Medical Associates in Loris was named the South Carolina Office of Rural Health’s 2013 Outstanding Rural Practitioner of the Year.
• Deborah Jones, physical therapist at McLeod Loris and McLeod Seacoast, earned Aquatic Therapy Certification from the Aquatic Therapy and Rehab Institute.
Get your item in Business Pulse by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.