Fish fry benefit
The Omar Shrine Center’s Beachcombers will have their 46th annual fish fry benefit to promote Shrinedome. For details, or for free delivery of seven dinners, call 222-2265.
Details | Lunch 11 a.m.-2 p.m. or dinner 4-6 p.m. – dine in or takeout at Myrtle Beach Train Depot, 851 Broadway St., for $8.
See movies for free
Choose a free movie, inside or out:
• “Snitch,” starring Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, 3 p.m. in Myrtle Beach Base Recreation Center, 800 Gabreski Lane, near Farrow Parkway and The Market Common.
• “Frankenweenie,” in “Movies at McLean” finale, 7 p.m. in North Myrtle Beach’s McLean Park, 93 Oak Drive, south of Main Street, between First and Second avenues South. 280-5570, ext. 1.
Productions play on
Three theaters’ plays continue:
• Atlantic Stage’s “All in the Timing,” 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and finale 3 p.m. Sunday, at 79th Avenue Theatre, at Coastal Carolina University’s Myrtle Beach Education Center, at U.S. 17 Bypass, for $27.50 general admission; $22.50 seniors (ages 55 and older)/educators/military; $17.50 students, including Osher Lifelong Learning Institute members; and $10 side section seats. Also: subscription/ flex-pass packages available. Details at 877-287-8587 or www.atlanticstage.com.
• Brunswick Little Theatre’s “The 39 Steps,” for ages 12 and older, 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday , and finale 3 p.m. Sunday, at Amuzu Theatre, 111 N. Howe St., Southport, N.C. $17 adults, otherwise $12. 910-278-6581 or www.brunswicklittletheatre.com. Reach venue at 910-523-2552.
• The Swamp Fox Players’ “The Marvelous Wonderettes: Caps & Gowns,” 8 p.m. Thursdays-Saturdays and 2:30 p.m. Sundays through Oct. 20. at Strand Theater, 710 Front St., Georgetown, for $18. 527-2924 or www.swampfoxplayers.com.
‘Fright Nights’ open
“Fright Nights on Ocean Boo-levard and the Boardwalk” open, continuing Fridays-Saturdays through Nov. 2, including a “Zombie Quarantine Zone” and on Saturdays, concerts by Broken Strings, a band from Dino Capone’s School of Rock, near Carolina Forest. Details at www.myrtlebeachdowntown.com.
Details | 8 p.m. in Myrtle Beach boardwalk area on North Ocean Boulevard, with free admission, but fees for certain tours and activities.
For a complete list of upcoming events, festivals and shows, visit MyrtleBeach