• Babatunde Alo has joined Accord Architects & Engineers’ production support staff.
• Jenifer Sweat has joined A&I Fire & Water Restoration as marketing director.
• Chris Clark has joined the law firm of McAngus Goudelock & Courie.
• Dena J. Muri and Nanette Kelly have joined the medical oncology and hematology team at Coastal Cancer Center.
• Tyler Easterling has been named chief operating officer at The Brandon Agency.
• Todd Setzer of A&I Fire & Water Restoration has been promoted to director of Business Development.
• Georgetown Memorial Hospital has earned a “Get With the Guidelines” Gold Performance Achievement Award for 2013 from the American College of Cardiology.
• Katie Hill, business manager at The Lakes at Litchfield, has received a Senior Living Community Supernova Award.
• The following Myrtle Beach attorneys were named to the 20th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America: Otis Allen Jeffcoat III, Turner, Padget, Graham & Laney; Henrietta U. Golding, McNair Law Firm; Lynn G. Stevens, McNair Law Firm; R. Wayne Byrd, Turner, Padget, Graham & Laney; Howell V. Bellamy Jr., The Bellamy Law Firm; H. Tom Rice Jr., Rice, MacDonald & Winters; Elbert S. Dorn, Nexsen Pruet; James F. McCrackin, Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough; Jill F. Griffith, The Bellamy Law Firm; William E. Lawson, Turner, Padget, Graham & Laney; and John C. Stewart Jr., Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough.
• The North Face has opened in Suite 800 at the Tanger Outlet Center on U.S. 17 at S.C. 22.
• Mercom Corp. has been named a Gold Solution Advisor as a part of Polycom’s Choice Partner Program for 2013.
• Eileen Fleming-Patonay, coordinator of the Waccamaw Regional Education Center, has been appointed to serve on the Association For Career and Technical Education, Guidance and Career Development Policy Committee.
• Kathryn Sligh, president of the Pilot Club of Conway, and Virginia Hucks, Pilot International Foundation representative, attended the 2013 Pilot International Annual Convention & Leadership Conference in New Orleans, La.
• Wendy Marrero, BNC Bank’s assistant vice president and branch manager; and Tommy Chapin, BNC vice president and credit officer, graduated from South Carolina Bankers School at Lander University.
Get your item in Business Pulse by emailing it to email@example.com.