• Chris Corbitt has been named general manager of Crady’s Eclectic Cuisine in downtown Conway.
• Brent Hardee has joined Anderson Brothers Bank as AVP loan officer based in the bank’s Longs branch.
• Jane Gray Roper of Murrells Inlet has been named college recruiter for Horry Georgetown Technical College.
• John Brasier has joined the Brandon Agency as a public relations associate in its Myrtle Beach office.
• Kevin Wise has been promoted to manager of WebsterRogers in Myrtle Beach; Gregory Ackerman has been promoted to senior manager.
• Priority Health of SC has opened at 675 Wachesaw Rd., Unit D in Murrells Inlet. For information, call 656-2297.
• Aaron F. Leach of Myrtle Beach was elected president of the South Carolina Society of Professional Land Surveyors.
• Courtney B. Hicks of South Atlantic Bank graduated from the South Carolina Bankers Association School of Banking, held at Lander University in Greenwood.
• William R. “Will” Johnson of Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd, P.A. has been named president of the South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division.
Get your item in Business Pulse by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.